EA Forums - Banner

Act 2

nmd6
159 posts Member
I'm almost embarrassed to ask as I hate these threads but what triggers Act 2. I thought it would have started at 3pm Irish time

Replies

• It's been changed to 9 days per act for this event,so act 2 starts on Friday.
  • Castiel19x
    4281 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Dang it I rushed to be ready for today. :(
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Whoops
    Oh well
    You can have a sleep for a couple of days
  • nmd6
    159 posts Member
    It's been changed to 9 days per act for this event,so act 2 starts on Friday.

Thanks for that.
    I went on to the dates thread after I posted and realised then it was 9 days. Doh!!
    Like Castiel I also rushed to get finished up for today as I was a day late starting the event. So I feel doubly stupid now.
  • It would be easily done.
    We're conditioned by this point.
  • Nine days per act? Phew... for the first time I felt so behind!
  • *yawns*... making these targets higher and the event longer does not make the game more interesting or more challenging it is a total BORE. Shame on you EA! :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Hehe he I've played end to end today thinking I'm falling behind and hear I have another couple of days.

It's like the mini event all over again. You would think being given dates to work to would make it simple enough.
  • Well EA out strategized some of you. Might be boring, but you got played. Also this was talked about on the forum, just had to read.
  • Right on, just had to read.

:+1: Pavlov's Dog. 🐶
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.

:+1: Pavlov's Dog. 🐶

VmvgZGB.jpg
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • Pavlov is saying the collar is merely evidence that you probably had a cat.