EA Forums - Banner

What are you doing with time? How do you play.

2Next

Replies

• I befriended myself in my springfield B. A quick glance shows characters doing tasks I did not assign. I think seeing actual tasks is an important feature/bug to fix EA!
  • This is the single most disheartening thing I've heard yet. Seems I've been wasting my time carefully assigning tasks all these years. :'(
  • Wait a second here! If you set a visual task your neighbor will see it. Characters in buildings (non visual) will come out and do random visual tasks.
  • Wait a second here! If you set a visual task your neighbor will see it. Characters in buildings (non visual) will come out and do random visual tasks.

This makes me feel MUCH better, thank you! All my characters are always set to either visual tasks I enjoy or just allowed to roam free if they don't have one I like.
  • I think I jumped the shark here. You are right. Visual tasks are visual to friends so it is not bad like I thought. Sorry for the excitement.
  • Several times I've discovered a cool visual task from visiting a friend's town. Glad to know it's a human and not an algorithm behind these tasks.
  • Several times I've discovered a cool visual task from visiting a friend's town. Glad to know it's a human and not an algorithm behind these tasks.

One task I sometimes see is Cecil Terwilliger looking sad and holding a sign with a heart on it.