EA Forums - Banner

Update!!! Black history month

Replies

• After unlocking the first prize in act 2, it takes place outside of Carl's Dad Caverns. Does that mean the caverns unlock with the task for Carl (like Clarissa Wellington and the Pageant Stage) or does the task go somewhere else?
  • Addicts site:
    Part 1 prize: (Carl’s Dad Caverns (If you don’t already have it) & Carl Animated Job)
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2020/02/14/black-history-month-act-2-is-live/
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Addicts site:
    Part 1 prize: (Carl’s Dad Caverns (If you don’t already have it) & Carl Animated Job)
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2020/02/14/black-history-month-act-2-is-live/

Thanks for the link. I noticed a few comments on there saying they didn't unlock the caverns with the task so I wasn't sure if it really does unlock with it.
  • I got Part 1 prize, that is, it told me I'd got an animated job, but it did not give me Caverns or anything to place.
    I will check the inventory, even see if the job is in his task list, thing is, I don't remember ever getting these Caverns the only thing I know I have got is Jack Frost's place.
    Does anyone know what these Caverns look like ???
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    I got Part 1 prize, that is, it told me I'd got an animated job, but it did not give me Caverns or anything to place.
    I will check the inventory, even see if the job is in his task list, thing is, I don't remember ever getting these Caverns the only thing I know I have got is Jack Frost's place.
    Does anyone know what these Caverns look like ???

Here you go, hope it helps you locate it.j24diz7ldev6.jpg
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    KLmaker wrote: »
    I got Part 1 prize, that is, it told me I'd got an animated job, but it did not give me Caverns or anything to place.
    2qqgu0z9rgak.jpeg
    yxkizldesnbz.jpeg
    LPN’s prizes thread does not mention Carl’s Dad Caverns as part of the prize...
    y7qch06c5euk.jpeg
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/254922/black-history-prizes/p1

Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I stored the caverns in my town and Carl done the task outside the Brown House instead. Maybe its not supposed to return in this event. I found the caverns underneath the decorations section of the inventory. The caverns are not in the yearbook and apart from its initial release was in a Black Friday mystery box for 80 donuts. It should be brought back to people that don't have it.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Thank you
    @devilhunt1449
    @Muhsterino
    that worked.

Carl was on event at the time so searched Inventory and town, twice, couldn't find it.
    Saw picture online, still couldn't find it.
    Carl has the 8hr job in his task list with blue "Start" icon, so it's definitely there.
    Thought I'd look for a picture of it placed to give an idea of size, looked here first before web and good job I did.
    It just melts into the background and blends in, cool pictures, I just downloaded them.
    It was hidden by vegetation some time ago and I forgot it was there, couldn't see it, Do'h.

Didn't think it was a prize, but I couldn't explain it either.
    And like I said I don't remember getting it.
    I had positioned it amongst a vegetation dumping ground for my zoo, and because of space it is hidden quite well.
  • Damn
    I really wanted more than one crowd of presidential kids.
    Why on earth would you do that EA?
  • Last prize a day earlier this event isn't so hard.
  • Last prize a day earlier this event isn't so hard.

I got the token a few hours ago and probably get the last prize Saturday.
  • 475 hard hats is such a drag. 87 (I think) every 4hrs, but this feels like it's going on forever.
  • 475 hard hats is such a drag. 87 (I think) every 4hrs, but this feels like it's going on forever.

It’s so nice to see people complaining about events again. It’s making me nostalgic.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Don't get me wrong. I like the event. I dislike this one tiny part of it.

300 would be fine.
    bluntcard wrote: »
    475 hard hats is such a drag. 87 (I think) every 4hrs, but this feels like it's going on forever.

It’s so nice to see people complaining about events again. It’s making me nostalgic.

Is it? cool.

Not the event, this tiny part of it.

300 would be fine.
  • I'm way behind but I'm rich so I'll just buy my way to the finish.
    *munches caviar
  • Someone flagged me 🤣 ha!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Someone flagged me 🤣 ha!

Yeah, I couldn't understand that either.
    I know this event has some sucky points but Jeez!!! someone needs to lighten up.
    This event is really killing my Glass Recycling though.
  • the cavens don't unlock with the prize yea
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johncolombo
    11467 posts Senior Moderator

I removed it, thanks for tagging me
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ