EA Forums - Banner

Panoramic Views - (164) - Complete Springfields

Replies

• Hmmmm...I'm not able to bring up the images. Perhaps its my device...Can anyone else see it?
  • Hmmmm...I'm not able to bring up the images. Perhaps its my device...Can anyone else see it?
    I was able to see it, but not very well. I could not zoom in very far. That is why I requested to be your neighbor (thank you). You have a very nice town. Well worth the time.

My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • Razor049 wrote: »
    Hmmmm...I'm not able to bring up the images. Perhaps its my device...Can anyone else see it?
    I was able to see it, but not very well. I could not zoom in very far. That is why I requested to be your neighbor (thank you). You have a very nice town. Well worth the time.

Your town is very nice too. I like the open spaces. I need to have more of that.
  • amadyce
    1 posts New member
    [b]My City[/b]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/YGonQCA.jpg[/img]
  • keeleyaw
    3 posts New member
    Well this is my town... however I have now reached my building and decoration limit therefore unable to add more 🙄
  • Body is a requirement
  • 168sean168
    3721 posts Member
    edited April 17
    amadyce wrote: »
    My City
    YGonQCA.jpg

YGonQCA.jpg

Strange I couldn't see the city in your post and hence redo it here.
  • Hola a todos, aunque llevo jugando desde hace más de 8 años, hace unos días que descubrí este foro, este es mi primer comentario, estoy viendo vuestras ciudades y me parecen estupendas, a mí no me deja hacer la foto panorámica, me dice que no tengo espacio, así que no puedo hacerla
  • JJR2112
    414 posts Member
    edited May 13
    So grateful to finally get my town portrait function back. Haven't been able to "check my work" for months. Suggestions always greatly appreciated.

Gp1X7Rl.jpg
    Post edited by JJR2112 on
  • Everytime I try to get a town portrait, it ends up sending me an error message