EA Forums - Banner

Will this event get extended?

What's the chances of this event getting extended? It's been so hard to complete I'm usually finish 2-3 days before the event finishes the past 3 days I've been setting my timer for every 4 hours even when I'm a sleep just to try to complete it :(

Replies

• The only people who know for sure are at EA and they aren't well known for coming forward with information about the game so we can't be sure, although we did suffer from a small amount of downtime during the event I suspect that it won't be extended but that's just my opinion.
  • Tapped out just changed their FB page back to the default graphics. Could mean that a change is in the air.

Or not.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Tapped out just changed their FB page back to the default graphics. Could mean that a change is in the air.

Or not.

Probably ends today then mini event next week.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • You can get the current prize you were working on in each act in the event now but any other prizes ahead of that one you were working on you can't unlock them now.
  • This is the first event I didn’t finish. If they don’t extend it I may quit the game. Very disappointed to not get the last character.
  • AlexxPizzi wrote: »
    This is the first event I didn’t finish. If they don’t extend it I may quit the game. Very disappointed to not get the last character.
    I missed out as well on the last item
  • jmlgg
    182 posts Member
    Finished 3 days before end so not sure why on earth they wouldve extended it - you dont play actively, you dont get all prizes... easy as that
  • I was without internet for like 3-4 days during this event, and still managed to finish with like 3 days to spare. I did buy all the premium characters, though.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • KLmaker
    1048 posts Member
    I will be able to earn all characters as I had started the final parts.

But there are loads of events before this one where I was not able to get the last part, and in some cases I think I missed out on Part 4 as well.

To anyone who has lost out, I would say, don't lose heart and just carry on.
    I have missed out on loads of content, and I'm not going to worry about it.
  • Yes indeed the fb page has the main image reset, it’s not a bad thing to not take it down if it allows for a few fellow friends to finish.... who knows if we need this game a lot more in the next little while when sports and events are postponed or cancelled due to convid-19
  • KLmaker
    1048 posts Member
    Tablets, as in iPad's not pills, consoles as well as books, TV, games, modelling, painting, decorating, putting up shelves, unblocking that plug hole, on one hand, YAY playtime, on the other, urgh DIY.
    There will be back gardens of people walking in circles to get some fresh air, or gardening.
    Amazon, as if they're not rich enough already, will be raking it in.
  • MbmaoE0.png
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Tablets, as in iPad's not pills, consoles as well as books, TV, games, modelling, painting, decorating, putting up shelves, unblocking that plug hole, on one hand, YAY playtime, on the other, urgh DIY.
    There will be back gardens of people walking in circles to get some fresh air, or gardening.
    Amazon, as if they're not rich enough already, will be raking it in.

I’m already circling my back garden in between rain showers. Rain in California in March? Who knew!