EA Forums - Banner

More cars please!

I don't know is this the place where EA could actually look for suggestions but...

I love cars and tapped out is missing some!

- Marge's orange station wagon
- Homer's old Plymouth Duster muscle car
- There is sha boom kaboom cafe but no John and his cool Cadillac convertible with the cow interior
- Hans Molemans AMC Gremlin
- Patty and Selma's VW typ181 the thing
- Homer's 1959 Cadillac ambulance
- Cletus's 1940/50 Chevy pickup truck
- And of course... WHERE IS SNAKE JAILBIRDS PONTIAC FIREBIRD LIL BANDIT! Quite possibly the coolest car in The Simpsons!
- The bird/wildlife sanctuary Nascar race track would also be cool and on.

Replies

• I'd like to see more vehicles added to the game.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6297 posts Moderator
    Im always down for more cars
  • Indeed ! More cars would be great !
  • I started playing the game some time at late 2019 and I am addicted so much😅 Already level 108. One of the first things I started looking for was Lil Bandit but no. What!? No Lil Bandit... Shocking😅 I thought it was one of the most commonly seen cars of Springfield. " She needs premium duuude! Premiuuuum!!!!" Can't wait to get enough friend points so I can unlock the Canyonero! 65tons of american pride😅
  • JJR2112
    439 posts Member
    YES! So many vehicles in the show that are just as iconic as many of the characters. Never understood why they keep missing that!
  • I'm always up for more vehicles, especially if they have an on road placement work around (wink, wink, hint, hint)
  • Otto could also have job/quest that like really actually fixes the broken down school bus.
  • I've won at least 10 blue trucks that automatically go into inventory. I've yet to find them.
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    I've won at least 10 blue trucks that automatically go into inventory. I've yet to find them.

U4yL0sQ.png
    This one?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • LOL! I was wondering what blue truck it was. No wonder they can't find it in their inventory.
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Agreed and also let us have cars driving around on the KL highway, if not pc streets..

Speaking on transportations, still expecting train tracks and trains - similar to monorail
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    I've won at least 10 blue trucks that automatically go into inventory. I've yet to find them.

U4yL0sQ.png
    This one?

Yes that's the one.
  • Bomb319
    117 posts Member
    Those aren't trucks - they're deliveries of monorail track pieces.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Ee2rr wrote: »
    Otto could also have job/quest that like really actually fixes the broken down school bus.

He could be doing some welding and a stray glob of molten metal could burn through his clothes and run down inside and end up somewhere, they always ended up in my boots and I would do a dance to get it away from burning skin.
    Suited and booted looked like Darth Vader jigging.

I did have one bit that settled on my eyebrow, (keep welding nearly finished, nearly finished, nneeeaaarrrrllyy finished), a hood wouldn't have made any difference.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    willp_70 wrote: »
    willp_70 wrote: »

U4yL0sQ.png
    This one?

Yes that's the one.
    Bomb319 wrote: »
    Those aren't trucks - they're deliveries of monorail track pieces.

:D:D:D:'(:D:'(:D

They would look good though, hint hint.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • Let us put cars on the streets!!!