EA Forums - Banner

Which character should I get?

I have enough donuts for either Barney or Otto so who should I get?

Replies

• 11EEvey
    2640 posts Member
    I would get them out of the yearbook
  • D’oh now why didn’t I think of that.
  • You should work on getting all the characters out of the yearbook!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Yeah I’ll work on that. I was wondering which was best barney or Otto
  • I would say Barney bassed on the Bowlorammar.
  • I might just spend a little on donuts to get both. I might save the yearbook for another time.
  • 11EEvey
    2640 posts Member
    Get them from the yearbook. Even if you got Barney last, it would still be cheaper and you would get a lot of other great stuff.
  • @EllieGuseman yeah I will do that. I’ll still get more donuts too. I don’t spend much with it being easier to get them.

Everyone else thanks for your help. Much appreciated
  • Otto just plays guitar and sleeps. Which feels limited, ultimately.
    Barney also sleeps, but suddenly and wherever place he's standing, which can be funny depending on what's nearby, and he wanders drunk if you're amuzed by that, and his astronaut skin is fun, whereas Otto's other skin just...playz more guitar, which again feels less than optimum. The bowling alley is better than the bus.
  • I had honestly forgotten what Barney's tasks were... he's sitting at Moe's Express 24/7 in my town.

Otto is forever soaking up the sun on top of the bus in my town.

I think Barney is the more "essential" character for Springfield in my opinion but the Bus and Otto are eventually needed to fill out the Elementary school area.
  • Thanks for info
  • I had honestly forgotten what Barney's tasks were... he's sitting at Moe's Express 24/7 in my town.

Otto is forever soaking up the sun on top of the bus in my town.

I think Barney is the more "essential" character for Springfield in my opinion but the Bus and Otto are eventually needed to fill out the Elementary school area.

Same with my Barney and Otto. But if I had to choose one I'd go with Barney also.
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    they are both great, but if i had to pick i'd take barney first.