EA Forums - Banner

Game crashes before network can establish. (Sev 1)

2Next

Replies

• Danyo1234
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    Maybe the Update tomorrow wil fix these login problems
  • gentpk
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    ID : gentpk

1) iPad mini
    2) iOS 6.1.2
    3) 9th April 2013 - unsure exactly when.
    4) Level 27 Unsure of exact level I was on
    5) Back to level 6
    6) No, but after uninstalling and reinstalling it says I have.
    7) WiFi , Internet bandwidth.
  • paulv2u
    4 posts
    edited April 2013

1) Device type iPad3
    2) OS version iOS 6.1.3
    3) time stamp of event april 9 10:00 am ET
    4) game level 27
    5) Multiple devices? No
    6) Were you using wi-fi or cellular backhaul?

I couldn't get in my springfield so I try to reinstall it, and now it doesn't recognized my origin ID, aske me if I want to start a new springfield, I put cancel.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited April 2013
    @stuartcurran I get one pop up after I've successfully signed in then I tap to continue and it takes me to my game. I had no idea people were being permanently locked out from this??? How long has it been since you've been able to log in? Have you deleted/reinstalled, that's what I did the first time it happened.
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I can log in and play for 15 secs or so before the screen flashes/blinks and I'm sent back to the screen with all my Apps.

Been like that for 3 days now..
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited April 2013
    @stuartcurran I get one pop up after I've successfully signed in then I tap to continue and it takes me to my game. I had no idea people were being permanently locked out from this??? How long has it been since you've been able to log in? Have you deleted/reinstalled, that's what I did the first time it happened.

It happened to me once and I uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked fine then, but the 2nd time it happened I've had no luck since. I'm on Day 9 now of being locked out, tomorrow will start Day 10 :( I've never been able to get in through this anonymous route so I wonder why its different for some people. Interestingly, on my iPad I can't even play anonymous; I just get the Bart screen with the message "Ugh! Not this screen again" every time. I can, however, make an anonymous game on my iPod touch. This game has more mystery than the meaning of life.
  • cobriendubs
    70 posts
    edited April 2013
    1) iPhone 5
    2) iOS 6.1
    3) haven't been able to connect for 2 weeks
    4) 27
    5) no
    6) doesn't connect via wifi of 3G
    7) no idea
  • EndorianB
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    f this bug has affected you, please select yes in the poll option and provide the following information:
    1) iPhone 4s
    2) iOS 6.1.3
    3) 16:00 08-04-2013 +1 GMT Amsterdam and ongoing
    4) 27
    5) only 1 known device.
    6) 3g full strenght, 3 different WiFi networks on different locations 2 with full strenght 1 with 2 bars.
    7) Placed the waterfall, after that went to work, 8 hours later started Simpsons when I got the message unable to connect to server. It does show my username with the Origin sign in. Signed out from Origin and started the game anonymous without any problems. Signed back in to the Origin account and got the message "Unable to connect to server, pressed retry, got back to Origin sign in that shows my account name.
    It keeps showing the screen Unable to connect to server when you tap to start the game.
    Uninstalled the game, no effect.
    My friend is able to see my village together with the correct level.

The snake update that got released this morning does not effect the sign in, still having the "Unable to connect to server"....
  • Danyo1234
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    After Update i can normaly play the game! Yeye :D
  • BigDoubleD
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    hy,

i had downloaded the update, but the isse is litte, i cant acces my lvl 27 Springfield... i start the game, it start to loading then it write out:

Welcome to Origin, Dino_Rosso

There is a Level 2 Springfield already on this device. view

Is this your Springfield?

Yes No

If i selected yes:

Save to this Origin Account

Your Are about to save this Springfield to your Origin Account. You will able to play your Springfield from any device by singing into Origin

Save No

If i selected no:

Make a New Springfield

You are about to create a brand new Springfield for your Origin Account. You can still access the other Springfield by logging out of Origin later.

WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET MY LVL 27 Springfield BACK????? I had a lot of special caracter, what i cant get back if i need to restart it... so if i cant get back i will never play more this as...le game...

anyway i play from an iPhone 3GS....
  • Cutsiefish76
    21 posts
    edited April 2013
    1) Ipad 3
    2) iOS 6.1.3
    3) 11 April, 11:10am, Amsterdam
    4) 27
    5) No
    6) Nope
    7) Not been able to play for a day, this morning when I tried to login it goes all the way to the 'welcome cutsiefish' screen but as soon as I click it I very briefly see the 'collect daily bonus' screen and it crashes and closes out. restarted Ipad and re-installed game - no joy.
  • dazwest10
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    i use iphone 5

the problem is the same asbove, some as i tap on my daily money it goes off :cry:
  • Kevtamo1
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    f this bug has affected you, please select yes in the poll option and provide the following information:
    1) iPhone 4 and IPad 4
    2) iOS 6.1.3
    3) ongoing for 3 days now
    4) 27
    5) only 1 known device.
    6) 3g full strenght, 3 different WiFi networks on different locations 2 with full strenght 1 with 2 bars.
    7) Placed the waterfall, after that went to work, 8 hours later started Simpsons when I got the message unable to connect to server. It does show my username with the Origin sign in. Signed out from Origin and started the game anonymous without any problems. Signed back in to the Origin account and got the message "Unable to connect to server, pressed retry, got back to Origin sign in that shows my account name.
    It keeps showing the screen Unable to connect to server when you tap to start the game.
    I also now have lost my town now completely and I had bought all the extra bits for donuts as well, and I really am not happy!!!!
    Uninstalled the game, no effect.

The snake update that got released this morning does not effect the sign in, still having the "Unable to connect to server" initially now it's telling me my town is level 1.
  • jdlemire85
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    1) HTC One X -
    2) Android 4.2.2
    3) April 11th 2013, 1 am, Eastern Std time, Canada
    4) 10
    5) I only use one device
    6) Wifi
    7)After I updated the game last night around 1 am, the game worked fine. Even bought some doughnuts. Then approximately an hour later or so the game would not load. It brings me to the tapped out title screen, spinning doughnut comes up, says welcome back username. and when I tap to continue it blacks out and brings me back to my device home screen.
  • Kalmababe
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    1) Samsung Galaxy S3
    2) Android Jelly bean 4.1.2
    3) April 11th, 2013, 11am MDT Canada
    4) 22
    5) no
    6) 3G
    7) 7am this morning (on 3g), set everyone up with tasks for 4 hours and then went back at 11am. kept saying that i couldn't connect to the server. Haven't been able to since. I tried again on wifi but i'm still getting a connection error. I updated the game with Whacking Day last night and it was working fine.
  • Madcowj
    1 posts
    edited April 2013

If this bug has affected you, please select yes in the poll option and provide the following information:
    1) Device type iPad
    2) OS version (iOS 6.1.3
    3) time stamp of event yesterday 11/4/2013 at 19:30
    4) game level 9
    5) Multiple devices? No
    6) wifi.
    7) I played an hour before without problems, sent everyone to shop and one to look in dumpster, that I just finished.
    Sadly, before reading this post I did try to reinstall the game without result... Now I m stuck with the screen of homer running after snakes...
  • kickurass2x
    6 posts
    edited April 2013
    I haven't been able to connect on my iPad for 2 months now. Tried everything and nothing works.

If this bug has affected you, please select yes in the poll option and provide the following information:
    1) Device type (Nexus tablet, iPad, iPhone(version)) ipad2
    2) OS version (iOS 6.1.3, Android Jelly bean x.x.x) -6.1.3
    3) time stamp of event (date, time, time zone, country) feb 2013
    4) game level -27
    5) Multiple devices?
    iphone4s(does not load unless I shut off the wifi)
    6) Were you using wi-fi or cellular backhaul? What is the strength of the backhaul i.e 3G, 4G, internet bdandwidth. ipad2 I use wifi
    7) Brief summary of what you were doing the last time you were logged in prior to this bug.
    cant remember.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.