EA Forums - Banner

Simpson's Wrestling: World Class Wrestling is coming to Tapped Out!

Replies

• Willy9292
    1603 posts Member
    Let's hope for a good event with some interesting gameplay. I actually miss crafting, augh! At least this will help with the cabin fever. Thanks for your work @LPNintendoITA
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • KLmaker
    1214 posts Member
    edited April 8
    I’m actually excited for the next update. Thank you Covid19.

So, you’re really excited for a virus that’s killing people on a daily basis & millions of others that have been diagnosed with this virus so that u can be excited for new content? You’re truly are a disgusting human being for even mentioning this.

Lol, yeah, you’re the only one this virus is affecting... sarcasm ain’t your forte Karen.

Say what ever you want , but the fact still remains that your still a disgusting human being by thanking COVID-19 just because you only care about yourself & wanting new content.

I’m not just grateful to Covid19 for looking forward to new content. As an added bonus I don’t have to see my mother-in-law for the next few months.

:D:D:D:D:D
    It's probably all a bit woke now, but Mother In Law jokes are funny.

Well... We've been sorting out the garage and probably about half way through; my wardrobes will get some more attention; been helping plant some plants in the garden and more to go in yet; the attic will get some attention but not much from me as I did my stuff a few year's ago, it's really everybody else's.

Covid-19 is a big child with no father and made of really smelly stuff but it is giving us in this house at least the chance to sort out some stuff, but little tapping... blah blah blah video games blah blah blah.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • KLmaker
    1214 posts Member
    edited April 8
    shabu922 wrote: »
    Is this a traditional Wednesday morning start? 7 am pacific time?

Ours did a forced upload at 6am in UK, never had it that early.
    I couldn't sleep so got up to do some recycling and again at 07:10 will collect 5 donuts between 10 and 11am, (hopefully).

Got some recycling out the way ready for the event start at 3pm, I put just about everyone on 12hr tasks last night as well instead of the usual 24hr stuff as I don't know who I'm going to need.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • Bartbaudo
    4 posts New member
    I updated the game, but I did not receive any mission
  • Bartbaudo wrote: »

Triggers 3PM GMT.
  • camihendo1 wrote: »
    Bartbaudo wrote: »

Triggers 3PM GMT.

eWVU0ts.png
    2PM UTC (3PM BST, no one uses GMT in the summer!)
  • Terrific, had to change my password for the second time today just to get into the game, and the first task is a 4 hour one. Why not the 6s intro tasks as before, so I could at least get excited before bed (it's 10pm here!)? Ah well.
  • niahunt
    303 posts Member
    edited April 8
    Terrific, had to change my password for the second time today just to get into the game, and the first task is a 4 hour one. Why not the 6s intro tasks as before, so I could at least get excited before bed (it's 10pm here!)? Ah well.

Looks as if you’re in the same Timezone as I am 10.28pm here.
    We will get a good start in the morning while the rest of the world sleeps :D
  • 4 hours?
    fAjidBv.jpg
  • I couldn't wait the 4 hours, 4 donuts was worth the ability to jump right into the event. Loving the content so far and FINALLY Mexican Duffman unencumbered by programming limitations!!! He is mine now.
  • The second prize is the token, but I don't have a mystery box, and can't sell it for 12 donuts like past events
  • Anyone else notice the token on the prize track? It is the same as the Gold Box Token from Black Friday.
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    The second prize is the token, but I don't have a mystery box, and can't sell it for 12 donuts like past events

You rushed that far already :astonished:
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the token on the prize track? It is the same as the Gold Box Token from Black Friday.

Firstly thing I saw. They coulda made it a champion belt or somfin new :(
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the token on the prize track? It is the same as the Gold Box Token from Black Friday.

Firstly thing I saw. They coulda made it a champion belt or somfin new :(

Yeah, or even made it Grampa or Burns.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6259 posts Moderator
    Dang, you guys are impatient lol. I always wait.
  • Only thing I rushed is the 4hr opening task to get to the event proper.
  • I still sort of remember the first time I watched wrestling and Macho Man Randy Savage walked onto the screen to do one of his ridiculous promos. It was a changing day in my life, as Dr. PHIL would say. He held up the intercontinental championship belt with the world map imprinted on it and pointed to the oceans and shores as he explained what "intercontinental" meant. Mean Jean merely looked on and provided encouraging listening sounds when appropriate. I was hooked.
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited April 8
    🎂🎇Yay✨B-Day😬gift✨from EA🎇🎂 2oz60pogjxp6.gif
  • johncolombo
    11301 posts Senior Moderator
    mallratcal wrote: »
    Only thing I rushed is the 4hr opening task to get to the event proper.

I was quite surprised when it wasn't 6 seconds. At least it wasn't 24 hours. :/
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ