EA Forums - Banner

TSTO not working. Bart screen

124Next

Replies

• Hopefully they will extend the event because I haven't been able to play for two days now. The donut just spins and spins and the game never opens.
    "Not my Shmoo!"
  • Finally let me log in earlier, act 2 has NOT started yet so sounds like it’s been extended
    Also was I one of the lucky ones being allowed in all week, as I have had no problems until late last night when it wouldn’t let me in, and then it wouldn’t let in all morning(only finally logged back in about 4hrs when I tried at work), thankfully I had completed the first whole act and got all prizes, but hope it’s extended for some so they have more time to get everything
  • frosted1414
    2577 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Porsmond1 wrote: »
    Finally let me log in earlier, act 2 has NOT started yet so sounds like it’s been extended
    Also was I one of the lucky ones being allowed in all week, as I have had no problems until late last night when it wouldn’t let me in, and then it wouldn’t let in all morning(only finally logged back in about 4hrs when I tried at work), thankfully I had completed the first whole act and got all prizes, but hope it’s extended for some so they have more time to get everything

No. Flimflam was always slated for the 17th.
    bvktkd8f8s6s.png

Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    I'm in England UK and have been able to play pretty much the same as usual BUT I have had a lot of Bart screens and it is really annoying.
    Especially when as soon as I get into my town and a split second later Bart screen again.

Perhaps that's why they made this event easy and each Act 9 days long???

Not that I'm complaining, not at all.
    I like easy.
    I love easy.
    I dig easy.
    I have been able to keep recycling going and get donuts
    And the 9 days means that any hold ups because of Bart showing up are mitigated.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • Mine is still off. It didn't go down until last night so lucky really. Just a spinning doughnut. The first time this happened to a lot of us in the summer, I started another game on a different tablet... this game is ok. Just don't expect ea to apologise or pay you the doughnuts lost.
  • One tablet has updated and there was notification on the other but no, just the spinning doughnut. Two tablets. Same room. Neither old.. Even switched them off and on again😁
  • Can’t get in just now (U.K.) Pain in the a$$!
  • I'm in Singapore, have just had the spinning donut all day - end of the day here now.
  • niahunt
    321 posts Member
    One tablet has updated and there was notification on the other but no, just the spinning doughnut. Two tablets. Same room. Neither old.. Even switched them off and on again😁

That happened with my 2 tablets also. I went into the App Store on the one that didn’t update,clicked open for the last update & thankfully it updated it to the progress on the one that worked.
    Worth a try if you still don’t have the update on one device.
  • I've had the Bart screen on my fire tablet for the past two days. :(
  • niahunt wrote: »
    One tablet has updated and there was notification on the other but no, just the spinning doughnut. Two tablets. Same room. Neither old.. Even switched them off and on again😁

That happened with my 2 tablets also. I went into the App Store on the one that didn’t update,clicked open for the last update & thankfully it updated it to the progress on the one that worked.
    Worth a try if you still don’t have the update on one device.

Thanks! I installed on my phone after my tablet wouldn't play and it worked. But then I tried my tablet later and it also worked. Crossing my fingers.
  • The game is crashing a lot these days! Very annoying as i now seem to be losing a lot of donuts after crafting blood mobiles.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I have 2 samsung Tab A. First one got the spinning donut then a few days later the other. I was able to use my Samsung S3 (with the missing building problem) and my Samsung Galaxy 6 phone for the other account.

I have since updated both Tab A but donuts keep spinning. I'll try a restall next.

Update. Uninstall/ reinstall worked on both Tab A tablets
    Post edited by datasurgeon on
  • All excited because of the update notification but no, still the spinning doughnut. Apparently it was updated before according to playstore. I mailed ea but just a standard automatic mail back which is no help. Maybe tomorrow.. Does reinstalling it work?
  • All excited because of the update notification but no, still the spinning doughnut. Apparently it was updated before according to playstore. I mailed ea but just a standard automatic mail back which is no help. Maybe tomorrow.. Does reinstalling it work?

Reinstalling worked for me back when the event first started. Constant spinning donut. YMMV.
  • tyyg9dm9gset.jpg