EA Forums - Banner

Remove Mountains Request

bluntcard
3660 posts Member
Seeing as how this wonderful game is quite past its prime and the effort being put into it is less and less ( but must appreciated ), might it be a reasonable time that we have the option to remove and store mountain pieces? I actually like the mountains but would like to be able to make some pathways to SFHs and to put other items in, like The Springfield Dam, etc. What do you say, EA?
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• bluntcard
    3660 posts Member
    For instance wouldn't you like to be able to put the Springfield Sign in the space where you could remove a few mountain pieces?
  • frosted1414
    2199 posts Member
    This would go nicely with opening the rest of SFH land.
  • Castiel19x
    4086 posts Member
    Might be too much work for them.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I think its already a feature but hasn't been released in the game. It was from the first Springfield Heights update I believe along with a bunch of other unreleased SH stuff. It would be cool to see some unique items this year since last year had Golden Goose Realty and Sky Finger Monument.
  • spyder1952850
    894 posts Member
    edited May 5
    bluntcard wrote: »
    For instance wouldn't you like to be able to put the Springfield Sign in the space where you could remove a few mountain pieces?
    So you want to do something like this
    zq9xrwe27fcg.png

Post edited by spyder1952850 on
  • Or like thissecfimjc24h8.jpg
  • Willy9292
    1526 posts Member
    edited May 5
    mgErMND.jpg

One of the few times here I didn't listen to @johncolombo was when the mountain moving glich occurred. Glad I didn't. Sorry John
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • johncolombo
    11185 posts Senior Moderator
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    mgErMND.jpg

One of the few times here I didn't listen to @johncolombo was when the mountain moving glich occurred. Glad I didn't. Sorry John

I was worried at the time it would have bad consequences for game play. I'm sorry now for not moving mine. :/
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • bluntcard
    3660 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    So you want to do something like this
    zq9xrwe27fcg.png

Yes! That looks so nice. I was able to get one thing in, the Burn's Summer Cabin. I thought if I lost it when they fixed the glitch, I would be OK with that. But, it's still there.
  • I'd love this!
  • rockyb2006
    716 posts Member
    edited May 6
    I'd love to see that old thread about how to do this. I know you can't move them anymore, but it would be fun to see other SFs with the mountains missing. I couldn't find the thread though.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I'd love to see that old thread about how to do this. I know you can't move them anymore, but it would be fun to see other SFs with the mountains missing. I couldn't find the thread though.

There were a few, this is one of them:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/2069359#Comment_2069359
  • JJR2112
    391 posts Member
    I'd enjoy this option for sure but would be even happier (and probably much easier for EA to do) if we could just have mountains that could be placed as decorations. I have so many different "communities" going on and it would be nice to be able to separate them with something besides water and hundreds of trees.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6227 posts Moderator
    I just want more land for Springfield Heights. Along with more of the following....

1. Capital City Goofball & King Snorky to change to playable characters with 2 visual tasks each.
    2. Shadow Knight & U.B.O. to become separate playable characters instead of skins.
    3. New Friendship Prizes
    4. New Aspirational Prizes
    5. New Road to Riches prizes
  • I would love Sky Finger to be available at more regular intervals like 4/8 hours and also for the inventory to have separate sections for holiday decorations like Easter, Halloween and Christmas etc, nightmare trying to find all the relevant decorations.
  • rockyb2006
    716 posts Member
    rockyb2006 wrote: »

There were a few, this is one of them:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/comment/2069359#Comment_2069359

I was talking about the original threads where people were able to move the mountains (a long while ago), but thanks!
  • I would like to request too. I was placing water near my mountains for a water feature and by accident must have been a glitch one square of water is in the mountain and I can’t get rid of it. No matter how many times I try to click on it it won’t delete it. So ea please let us remove the mountains. I can’t post a picture as I am a new member.