EA Forums - Banner

Deleting Inventory

pmcdon13
2 posts New member
Is there a way we can delete crap in our stored inventory that we don't want/need? There's so much that I have that I would like to simply dump, but I'm not able to. Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• 11EEvey
    2834 posts Member
    No there isn't
  • pmcdon13
    2 posts New member
    Is there a way we can put this in a "suggestion box" for EA to consider?
  • pmcdon13 wrote: »

EA will tell you to post here, as you've done. Chances of success tho: near zero.
  • Razor049
    167 posts Member
    pmcdon13 wrote: »

EA will tell you to post here, as you've done. Chances of success tho: near zero.

I think that you are overly optimistic. :)
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • Willy9292
    1688 posts Member
    Is there a way we can delete crap in our stored inventory that we don't want/need? There's so much that I have that I would like to simply dump, but I'm not able to. Any help would be appreciated!

Over the years this has been discussed about as often as swapping items with another player, and having an index for inventory. As other have said, not happening.
    I have found, over many years, that sometimes those things I felt were junk, became the piece that made a design work. I had hundreds of hail ants signs, then angry crowds. I added them to the massive vehicle wreck, added cones, police cars, and ambulances and got a great pileup on my highway caused by rubber neckers looking at the protest. You never know when that junk may fit somewhere.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • pmcdon13
    2 posts New member
    > Over the years this has been discussed about as often as swapping items with another player, and having an index for inventory. As other have said, not happening.
    > I have found, over many years, that sometimes those things I felt were junk, became the piece that made a design work. I had hundreds of hail ants signs, then angry crowds. I added them to the massive vehicle wreck, added cones, police cars, and ambulances and got a great pileup on my highway caused by rubber neckers looking at the protest. You never know when that junk may fit somewhere.

No argument there at all. But I have a ton of stuff I know I don't need in there. My thousands of monorail pieces, 75 bonsai, debris, etc.... It's not the end of the world, but it would be nice to delete some of that crap.
  • shirey1315
    164 posts Member
    You have debrie off the ground u could at least place that and have Homer or Lisa clean it up
  • Razor049 wrote: »

I think that you are overly optimistic. :)

😆 I think you’re right

• EA disabled the ability to sell things that are bought for donuts or are from events a long time ago, because they got fed up with restoring things. . Also the fact that character/building combos are worth more than 10$ each and could be sold for >2000 cash which is worthless.
  • Lobes06
    91 posts Member
    I would just love a tab for any items that have a bonus % on them.