EA Forums - Banner

Just Stamp the Ticket Guy

124Next

Replies

• He is still a used character in the newer episodes so hopefully in the non to distant future we'll get him and a bonus of the shifty eyed dog.
  • 09lsphnro9pn.jpeg

This is another character i would love in the game!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    camihendo1 wrote: »
    09lsphnro9pn.jpeg

This is another character i would love in the game!

Yes, Karl is another character we need in our towns.
  • Here we wait in our tapestry of woe, unsung voices echoing through the chamber.

This hour marks not friend or foe, to those melancholic faces I mutter silently.

And so ends another day, another prisoner of this so called game. I see the remnants of what I once was left in the unwashed sheets if last week's clothes.

The sound growing ever weary on a one sided screen, a world, a reality with no depth to call its own, is it mimicking us or mocking us?

The day grows ever closer, I can see it in the whites of their eyes... Their creators initials latched on to their ears... I simply mutter the words "Just Stamp the Ticket"

Many suggestions, suggestions from this thread alone even, have been given life in the game......
    Yet my Brothers, one amongst them all is on top of all the Others!

"Can you dig it?"

One character of times old and unforgotten, had continued in the shadows of this dreary world!

"Can you dig it?"

Is this fair? Is this Just?
    Then shout in unison, shout to the untappable heavens above that the holy Sky Finger should see it to tap the heart and soul of the unchosen!
    Let the oppressed see center stage, let us sing and rejoice as we finally welcome our very own "Just Stamp the Ticket Guy" into our towns-

Letters of the Unloved, Springfield Editorial Vol. IXICV
  • Would also like to see Jake, from Jake's Unisex Hair Place. So many characters and buildings still missing from this game.
  • vmjwtieyl3no.jpeg

Never knew Just Stamp The Ticket Guy was a Plant worker!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    camihendo1 wrote: »
    vmjwtieyl3no.jpeg

He's also a Stonecutter.

Which episode is this?
  • camihendo1 wrote: »
    vmjwtieyl3no.jpeg

He's also a Stonecutter.

Which episode is this?

Season 8, Episode 11, The Twisted World of Marge Simpson.

• Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    I must’ve never noticed
  • smharris129
    267 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I saw this on Google news feed. I don't have a link for this but it is an amusing deleted scene with just stamp the ticket guy.
    ipm4qbt.png?1

• jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Need a whole event on this guy
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    I saw this on Google news feed. I don't have a link for this but it is an amusing deleted scene with just stamp the ticket guy.
    ipm4qbt.png?1

I've seen that before. I love it.