EA Forums - Banner

OK, seeing as EA isn’t going to give us Lyle Lanley (ever?).....

Prev1
djmikeh
86 posts Member
edited March 2018
How about his ‘office’ from the Monorail episode, sort of like a memento to the character? It’s my all-time favourite episode and was sure we were going to finally get him, but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen now sadly.

The office would be a nice little touch.

Replies

• mirko_283
    142 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by mirko_283 on
  • Eventually he will come plus what you have to think about is that there over 28 years of the Simpsons and they can't just give us everything we want.
    Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase for your designs. I try to keep it alive.
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    The cameo in Monorail event basically confirms he can be in the game - so called retired characters dont make cameos.. just matter of time
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    The cameo in Monorail event basically confirms he can be in the game - so called retired characters dont make cameos.. just matter of time

Or maybe never...

• jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    jmlgg wrote: »

Or maybe never...

Tomorrow aint promised, one day we might not be here
    And next day Lyle, Troy and Lionel in game.. talk about irony
  • jmlgg wrote: »

Or maybe never...

Tomorrow aint promised, one day we might not be here
    And next day Lyle, Troy and Lionel in game.. talk about irony

Yes, how true.
    a71587fb7c235fe28f440d1fa131a409.gif
    :)

• ELD7ls3.jpg
    I want Fred Flintstone
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • ELD7ls3.jpg
    I want Fred Flintstone
    he has his own game on mobile so no

Or maybe never...

they gave us santa after 3 years of appearing in the game and removed after the quest. remember
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ZennGlenn
    1754 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ...they gave us santa after 3 years of appearing in the game and removed after the quest. remember

krgkoRP.jpg
    jViB4Mn.jpg
  • I think a good compromise could be Lanly to become our new offer’s seller instead of Gil. The gil’s jokes has been funny but are always the same... could be nice to have a totally new way to sell offer, much more agressive in lyle style. And so Gil can become a playable character as frequently requested. What you think?
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    lucajick wrote: »
    I think a good compromise could be Lanly to become our new offer’s seller instead of Gil. The gil’s jokes has been funny but are always the same... could be nice to have a totally new way to sell offer, much more agressive in lyle style. And so Gil can become a playable character as frequently requested. What you think?

Wouldnt mind it - Gil becoming playable been way too long overdue
  • 4junk3000
    5644 posts Member
    WTDnnwE.gif
    _____
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • What about tease us with Gil as the one who's about to become a playable character but then Lyle beats him to the punch, beats him on the head, and takes his place as the new in game character, so that Gil loses out on that, which is his thing.
  • ...Lyle beats him to the punch, beats him on the head, and takes his place as the new in game character, so that Gil loses out on that, which is his thing.

>:) Approved >:)
    K4LCHUD.jpg
  • [img] https://i.imgur.com/oSh3tmy.png [/ img]
  • I know this thread is old but I don’t agree with the sentiment that Hartmans characters won’t or shouldn’t be included. The characters were retired out of respect for the voice actor but only because they didn’t want somebody else voicing them. 90% of the characters don’t speak anyway, I say add them!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6310 posts Moderator
    Yes, they need to give us Lyle Lanley. The fact that they went through the trouble of even creating him as a character and even gave us him as a temporary playable character with a visual task is possible. Make it happen, EA

latest?cb=20160619081302
  • ZennGlenn
    1754 posts Member
    dyb44la30puv.jpg
    🌈NEVER SAY NEVER😎
    t4sexuwduiv8.jpg
    🎇☯️🎇
    of7ncbu31nzz.png
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    Lyle, Troy and Lionel isnt completely unrealistic one day
  • Would also like to see Tom, Barts big brother from Season 4, Episode 14!