EA Forums - Banner

Pride 2020 event coming tomorrow.

Replies

• 11EEvey
    2739 posts Member
    Please keep comments here about the game.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    pride of what?

Welcome to ignore.

• Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    @KLmaker Do not talk about outside politics here. Why you bring this up here is beyond me. Only game related topics.
  • 168sean168
    4078 posts Member
    Please don’t flag someone’s posts because you don’t like their posts. It’s not spam or doing anything against the forum rules. Just ignore the post or pm a mod. Someone flagged my posts as spam for goodness knows why. So please unless it’s against forum rules or is spam don’t flag. Thanks.

I was being flagged not long ago by someone accusing me of talking about the Chinese food I ate. I came out to explain I posted in the wrong section (should be under other discussion) but he didn't remove the flag. Now my report book got a stain in it
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Please don’t flag someone’s posts because you don’t like their posts. It’s not spam or doing anything against the forum rules. Just ignore the post or pm a mod. Someone flagged my posts as spam for goodness knows why. So please unless it’s against forum rules or is spam don’t flag. Thanks.

I was being flagged not long ago by someone accusing me of talking about the Chinese food I ate. I came out to explain I posted in the wrong section (should be under other discussion) but he didn't remove the flag. Now my report book got a stain in it
    One of my flags got removed but I’ve got 2 left. It is annoying really.

@LPNintendoITA sorry for going off topic on your thread.
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2020
    168sean168 wrote: »

One of my flags got removed but I’ve got 2 left. It is annoying really.

@LPNintendoITA sorry for going off topic on your thread.

spam marks removed
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator

I removed your spam marks sean
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • bluntcard
    3964 posts Member
    I love the restrooms. Can we buy more of those or do we just get one?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I love the restrooms. Can we buy more of those or do we just get one?
    Think just one
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    My Village neighborhood will be even more lit 😆
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    @KLmaker Do not talk about outside politics here. Why you bring this up here is beyond me. Only game related topics.

I would agree with you completely, but I thought it looked like there were a couple of posts where they may wander off subject and could upset someone, I just thought my two pence in first may make those potential posters reassess.
    As @txrabbit6969 said, Welcome to ignore.

The Fire Hydrants look cool, I will get them.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • The fire hydrants are nice, I got a few dozen. And trees too.
    TulChyK.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • 168sean168
    4078 posts Member

I removed your spam marks sean

Thank You @johncolombo !
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    The fire hydrants are nice, I got a few dozen. And trees too.
    TulChyK.jpg
    Ahhhhhhhh!!!! My eyes! My Eyes!
  • OhHappyJays
    1639 posts Member
    Finally got my hands on the Mopeds store. Been waiting for that for a long time.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • AmoralScam
    1 posts New member
    The event doesn 't start what 's the problem? The update was but the event did not begin.
  • 11EEvey
    2739 posts Member
    @AmoralScam You must be level 15 to start this event. If you are level 15 and above and it still hasn't started and you are not in the US, it could be your country did not approve of the content. Use a VPN to download.
  • NightwingTR
    9 posts New member
    So outside countries and none VPN users can't play the event. Wow this is really unexpected and heartbreaking . :'(
  • 168sean168
    4078 posts Member
    Is it Russia and China? The countries not allowed to play the game.
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    UK player here (Android). App updated yesterday ... no sign of an event starting. Force closed, rebooted device, nothing, nada, zilch.

Any ideas anyone?