EA Forums - Banner

Pride 2020 event coming tomorrow.

13Next

Replies

• 11EEvey
    2642 posts Member
    @dcacooper Are you at least level 15 and have Marge and other characters free
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    Is it Russia and China? The countries not allowed to play the game.
    I know it’s at least China not sure on the others.

• dcacooper
    389 posts Member

Been playing over 7 years, level 939 for big chunk of that, and every single character has been free now for more than 2 days.

• stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Too many people complained about having to actually decode, solve, figure out, game play, earn, prizes, so they made it super simple.

I thought they changed things because less people play the game and it wasn't worth the development time to create more complex events. But it was because people complained?
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    dcacooper wrote: »

Been playing over 7 years, level 939 for big chunk of that, and every single character has been free now for more than 2 days.

Ours wants to do it???
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • 11EEvey
    2642 posts Member
    @dcacooper have you tried re-downloading with a vpn?? I really don't know what else for you to try except contact EA
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    @dcacooper have you tried re-downloading with a vpn?? I really don't know what else for you to try except contact EA

No I haven’t and no intention of setting up a VPN just download one mobile game that isn’t playing ball. Besides, the UK is not a country that has issues with Pride related content so don’t really see why that would help.

Might have a go at contacting EA but past experience doesn’t fill me with confidence.

• bluntcard wrote: »
    Too many people complained about having to actually decode, solve, figure out, game play, earn, prizes, so they made it super simple.

I thought they changed things because less people play the game and it wasn't worth the development time to create more complex events. But it was because people complained?
    It’s a mixture of both, less people play so development is weaker as a response and people complained about things like crafting so they removed it.

• Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    AmoralScam wrote: »
    The event doesn 't start what 's the problem? The update was but the event did not begin.

Just a suggestion. In one of my towns the event seemed to start when I was clearing using skyfinger. I keep waiting for the dialogue to start but nothing. Then I found the event in the task list icons. The initial task for Homer and Lisa for 6 seconds was waiting in the task list. Once I found it I was off and running.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • bluntcard
    3955 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »

Honestly, I have no idea. I think it's a little of both.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Unfortunately, the 24hr Moped job for Grady is still locked behind a quest I can't access. Geez, all that for basically nothing...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Unfortunately, the 24hr Moped job for Grady is still locked behind a quest I can't access. Geez, all that for basically nothing...

they'll probably update next patch they usually do

i'm in italy and the event is live
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    AmoralScam wrote: »
    The event doesn 't start what 's the problem? The update was but the event did not begin.

Just a suggestion. In one of my towns the event seemed to start when I was clearing using skyfinger. I keep waiting for the dialogue to start but nothing. Then I found the event in the task list icons. The initial task for Homer and Lisa for 6 seconds was waiting in the task list. Once I found it I was off and running.

My task list is completely empty ... has been since just after the update landed. Just nothing. No event, no notifications, nothing except my daily challenge.

Oh, and a note from ES that they might respond within 72 hours for all the good that will do.

I hope there is an upcoming patch to also add Pride Homer and Mysterious Waylon to a character collection (probably Springfield Pride).
  • xgamer531
    1 posts New member
    Just a suggestion if event still didn't start in your game try vpn any vpn app from store works for example i live in turkey and event came out in my game when i connected us server with vpn try this
  • OhHappyJays
    1639 posts Member
    Unfortunately, the 24hr Moped job for Grady is still locked behind a quest I can't access. Geez, all that for basically nothing...

I hope so. All they need is to add (or re-add) the trigger to kick the quest off.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Ok, so I only just noticed a store update yesterday or something.... decided to go in tonight and saw an event trigger...

Guess events in life have really overtaken me now, what am I, about five days late and $5 short?

Still June 3rd seems doable....

I'm off to bed, maybe I'll check in here in another six weeks or so... :grimace:
  • Surfcitygal
    1242 posts Member
    Ok, so I only just noticed a store update yesterday or something.... decided to go in tonight and saw an event trigger...

Guess events in life have really overtaken me now, what am I, about five days late and $5 short?

Still June 3rd seems doable....

I'm off to bed, maybe I'll check in here in another six weeks or so... :grimace:

:D