EA Forums - Banner

Following the Springfield Guide

Replies

• I don't think we got we got jittery Joe's

We got it nearly a year ago as a prize in the mother's day mini event back in May. I remember it gives a regular task to all the women of Springfield.
  • Ah thanks.
  • (23-25)

Season 24:

Abercrombie and Rich (Towne Center)
    America's Apparel (Replaces Sprawl Mart)
    Mav and Portia's House (Beach)
    Mav and Portia's Ski House
    The Elegant Scoundrel
    Cool Brown House (Replaces Brown House)
    The Coot Society
    Springfield Wrestling Society (is this in the episode? if not Not Canon)

Yeah, Springfield Wrestling Society was in the episode. I couldn't find any images on the wikis but I found a clip with it on YouTube. It appears at the 3:50 part of the clip plus at the 1:30 mark The Coot Society appears.

• Marriage Counseling is in the show. It's located in the Pressboard Estates.
  • jackthechi65
    21 posts Member
    edited May 8
    So I got the Gridiron with my final token yesterday and was wondering where it is in Springfield? The wiki says Downtown Springfield directly across from P.F. Wangs (not in the game) but that doesn't help me too much.
    Post edited by jackthechi65 on
  • So I got the Gridiron with my final token yesterday and was wondering where it is in Springfield? The wiki says Downtown Springfield directly across from P.F. Wangs (not in the game) but that doesn't help me too much.

If you have The League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen in your town, you can put The Gridiron directly across from it since P.F. Wangs and TLoEHG look very similar to each other (both clubs are probably owned by the same person or people). Unless you have TLoEHG outside of Moe's Tavern, then maybe use buildings that are of a similar size and design to The Gridiron or put it with some sports themed items.
  • I don't have that yet so I put it near Zesty's Pizza for now since there was room for it on the map. I'll try and get a full shot of my town to show off soon.
  • > @EllieGuseman said:
    > Here is @yamiloco 's town pic :)
    > (Image)
    What is the name of the park games equipment in tapped out?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oSh3tmy.png[/img]
  • oSh3tmy.png
    That is the training grounds from the Bart Royale event
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/File:Training_Grounds.png
  • Here's what my town currently looks like. I don't have every slot of land yet, which is making it fun to pick and choose where I wanna expand to next.

fmuovt2nya2b.jpg
  • Quick note Plunderer Pete’s is in the Mall and is the store where burns purchases the Olmec head
  • Jes074
    4 posts New member
    Hey im new in this game!.

please send a picture to build Springfield Elementary School's playground following the springfield map
    and the correct way of build Springfield Park and how much is buy all the map in Tapped Out

Thank you :)
  • Jes074
    4 posts New member
    And this is Evergreen Terrace known locations (the homer's street)
    82 Evergreen Terrace
    Edna Krabappel (bart's teacher)

555 Evergreen Terrace
    Moe Szyslak

725 Evergreen Terrace
    is the address of Reverend Lovejoy. (We can see in ''Bart's Girlfriend)

732 Evergreen Terrace (The Blue House)
    The Wiggums (Wiggum is the police chief)

734 Evergreen Terrace (Next door to the Wiggums
    The Hibberts (in this house lives Dr. Hibbert)

well later i tell you every places
    bye :)
  • Jes074 wrote: »
    555 Evergreen Terrace
    Moe Szyslak
    Moe lives at 57 walnut street
  • Moe’s Express is in the mall, per season 21 ep15
  • Anyone willing to add to my list of released buildings located in the mall? So far I have:

Springfield Mall
    Plunderer Pete's
    Nick's Bowling Shop
    Moe's Express
    Mapple Store
  • PotBellyPigeon
    362 posts Member
    edited June 10
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Anyone willing to add to my list of released buildings located in the mall? So far I have:

Springfield Mall
    Plunderer Pete's
    Nick's Bowling Shop
    Moe's Express
    Mapple Store

I think The Vast Waistband and Springfield Hunting Supplies are also in the mall but I'm not sure if there's anything else.

Edit: the first prize in the Game of Games 2 event is a building in the mall.
    Post edited by PotBellyPigeon on
  • rockyb2006
    731 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Anyone willing to add to my list of released buildings located in the mall? So far I have:

Springfield Mall
    Plunderer Pete's
    Nick's Bowling Shop
    Moe's Express
    Mapple Store

I think The Vast Waistband and Springfield Hunting Supplies are also in the mall but I'm not sure if there's anything else.

The Vast Waistband is actually on the map by KBBL Radio.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »

Springfield Mall
    Plunderer Pete's
    Nick's Bowling Shop
    Moe's Express
    Mapple Store

The Vast Waistband is actually on the map by KBBL Radio.

I didn't know it was on the map, I always assumed it was part of the mall maybe because I have The Vast Waistband with my mall.
  • Broken Dreams Storage Lockers is on the map! It's right above Mom & Pop Hardware at the upper right of the map.