EA Forums - Banner

"Find magie"giving not enough donut

ruulis352
8 posts New member
3 times finding magie, open 2+2+3 must by 7 donuts, but only givs 3. That happens few times...

Replies

• smharris129
    214 posts Member
    edited June 6
    The donuts are not cumulative. You only get the amount of donuts in the last box you picked.
    Correction. The maximum amount of donuts you can collect is three.

If the first box you pick has 2 donuts and the second box you pick has 1 donut you can still collect the 2 donuts from the first box.

These images aren't from the Find Maggie mini game but the game mechanics are the same. Just the box prices are different.

1st pick: 2 donuts.
    Kwto83I.jpg?1

2nd pick: 1 donut. But you can still collect 2 donuts.
    9WI7Qu1.jpg?1

3rd pick: maximum you can collect is 3 donuts. Life doesn't get much better than that!
    FL7F8Zt.jpg?1

If you get 3 donuts on the first or second pick you do not get the option to pick another box.
    6FNQHm8.jpg?1
    Post edited by smharris129 on
  • ruulis352
    8 posts New member
    Oh. I see now. Thanks for information 👍
  • KLmaker
    946 posts Member
    If the first box you pick has 2 donuts and the second box you pick has 1 donut you can still collect the 2 donuts from the first box.

I'm confused.com, if you turn down 2 donuts from first box and the second box offers 1 donut... How do you still collect 2 donuts.
  • It's just the way they programmed the game. If you look at the second picture it still says 'Settle for 2 donuts' next to the collect button even though the box I tapped had one donut in it.
  • KLmaker
    946 posts Member
    I wish I had known that in my early days when I turned down 2 and accepted 1 because I didn't have enough IGC to afford 3.