EA Forums - Banner

Events

Bste67
11 posts New member
How long is it between events or is it always different only been playing form the wrestling event really enjoyed that one the pride event wasnt very good form the dialog to the prizes but still I cant waite for the next event does anyone know

And plz add bste67
Thanks

Replies

• wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    The next event will probably start Tuesday. Or Wednesday. There's generally a week between events now, so a week after the last one ended. Whenever that was. Who am I again?
  • Bste67
    11 posts New member
    Thank you hope it is a good one lol
  • I really do hope the next event is a good one last two have been very tedious and boring to say the least.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    I had forgotten about the wrestling one.
    Does that sound bad??? :#:#
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • Are we expecting a new one tomorrow?
  • It’s not always a week after an event. There is always a heads up of an event incoming in advance by LPNintendoITA so keep an eye out on here
  • Bste67
    11 posts New member
    No getting a new event today then peps 😭😭😭😭
  • Bste67 wrote: »
    No getting a new event today then peps 😭😭😭😭

It's still possible for an update to be released today since EA sometimes do release an update at a later time than usual.
  • Apparently another week break....we had a 2 week break a couple times last year.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I personally hope that the next event won't be a 4 weeks-4 part type, but something completely NEW. Events have been way too similar for way too long now.
  • rnico2012 wrote: »
    I personally hope that the next event won't be a 4 weeks-4 part type, but something completely NEW. Events have been way too similar for way too long now.

It would be nice to have something new but I doubt they will change it.
    Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase for your designs. I try to keep it alive.
  • Remember when there was sometimes months between updates?
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Remember when there was sometimes months between updates?

I can't remember when it was, but I can remember one time an update hadn't been released in aaaaaaaaages and there was genuine fear the game had ended.

Then they released an update and everyone was like, "IT LIVES!"

Good times.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    Am I right in thinking, even if there is no event they may still do an update, such as something from the store.
    But instead of it being half way along a list of say trees, it is at the far left with recommended under it.
    When you don't even get them is the time to worry.
  • simpsonare
    2321 posts Member
    New update coming soon. "Game of games"
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    New update coming soon. "Game of games"

As long as I don't get another Guts Of War Statue, I have no use for the first one as it is.