EA Forums - Banner

Arcade Cabinets Wall?

Prev1
I bought this, thinking it would do something (besides switch arcade machines). Is there a task here?

Replies

• It connects to the arcade cabinets corner piece that you get in Act 1. Otherwise, I think it does absolutely nothing else.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • KLmaker
    1135 posts Member
    I imagine it looks nice, I was going to but changed my mind.
  • Usually if an item does nothing, it at least gives a bonus out. What a waste.
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    I don't like any of these stages that aren't buildings. I'm building a town not a diorama.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • KLmaker
    1135 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I don't like any of these stages that aren't buildings. I'm building a town not a diorama.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with Krusty's Last Gasp stuff, Anger Watkins News Desk, anything like that.
  • Castiel19x
    4150 posts Member
    edited June 14
    They work well with my E4 design. :D
    Gm94MJf.png
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • That looks amazing! @Castiel19x
  • simpsonare
    2219 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Gm94MJf.png

Great job.
  • PotBellyPigeon
    366 posts Member
    edited June 16
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    Usually if an item does nothing, it at least gives a bonus out. What a waste.

I'm surprised that there isn't a bonus with these since 75 donuts is a lot for a decoration without a bonus. It could have a 3.75% bonus at that price based on the 20 donuts for 1.00% ratio. At least its something new in the store that isn't a character/costume and building/decoration combo. I'm still buying it and the corner pieces just to go with the event's items.
    Post edited by PotBellyPigeon on
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    Gm94MJf.png

That is excellent. Thank you for posting it. I am going to steal this idea, but use the walls on the back edges, and move the loose machines to the middle, so it becomes one large arcade building.

Thank you! I've had Creator's block for a while now. The mess of my town has overwhelmed me, and the constant crashing has destroyed my will to play
  • bluntcard
    3721 posts Member
    edited June 15
    Sorry, I removed my anger post. :p
    Post edited by bluntcard on
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »

I have no idea what I'm going to do with Krusty's Last Gasp stuff, Anger Watkins News Desk, anything like that.

I use most of these stage sets in my KrustyLu movie lot. It's cramped but I'm trying to be efficient with space.
    qnnrs1hdnc78.png
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    Thanks again for the inspiration, @Castiel19x !
    This is what i just put together. It's not staying there so i haven't landscaped it much.
    2wys9d1gcrw1.png
  • Castiel19x
    4150 posts Member
    This is what i just put together. It's not staying there so i haven't landscaped it much.
    2wys9d1gcrw1.png

This is what I'm planning to do with mine but just waiting for the other items before I extend it. :)
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    2wys9d1gcrw1.png

This is what I'm planning to do with mine but just waiting for the other items before I extend it. :)

I did some careful placement to utilize the KL pavement "inside" the building. I think it matches a little better
  • Castiel19x
    4150 posts Member
    2wys9d1gcrw1.png

I did some careful placement to utilize the KL pavement "inside" the building. I think it matches a little better

I was just going to use normal pavement but the KL really does fit well. :)
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    2wys9d1gcrw1.png

What are the buildings that you guys are using to extend the sides like that? I can’t remember where they came from.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 17
    Gm94MJf.png
    Holy crap thats a masterpiece actually o___0 too bad I cant play the event because of the item limit.......
    I have to miss out on designing......and you all know I like to design!

So many options with it, I saw someone use krustyland tiles under those which makes perfect sense as a flooring for the design.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Castiel19x
    4150 posts Member
    Ended up a lot bigger then I wanted but it works well I think. May need to change its location.
    Gx6x9ci.png
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Ended up a lot bigger then I wanted but it works well I think. May need to change its location.
    Gx6x9ci.png

Looks good! I would recommend "switching" the arcade skins by tapping them to make it look more different between the machines.