Am i the only one being evil with these snake eggs? :D

2Next

Replies

• mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    erin3213 wrote:
    and cracking them open is getting more snakes...so far

Haha yeah i can only imagine, sorry i forgot that part of it all, i had already skipped the 2x 24hr tasks as i saw in other threads that was how to active the main events.
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    Eggs are awesome only 20 minutes till the sever goes down drop those eggs!!
    and dont forget to add me DabItUpBogart i will put eggs in your town!! be nice putting eggs in my town it takes forever to scan my whole town.
  • lucianojr711
    66 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ok I jus got license to whack & drop eggs I guess now..??

Add me & let's do this..!!
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    and dont forget to add me DabItUpBogart i will put eggs in your town!! be nice putting eggs in my town it takes forever to scan my whole town.

tried to add you a few times now and it keeps saying no results found?
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's not even giving me that option

finish the 2x 24hr tasks for homer and lisa first.
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013

My main motto for this holiday update is going to be "if it takes me ages to find the snakes in your town, your getting hidden eggs as payback! if they are less then a min or 2 like some have been you get obvious egg drops"

Also from the 5 or 10 snakes in friends towns, for each egg they give me ill drop at LEAST that amount of eggs in your town. :)

Happy egg&snake hunting! :D:D:D
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:

My main motto for this holiday update is going to be "if it takes me ages to find the snakes in your town, your getting hidden eggs as payback! if they are less then a min or 2 like some have been you get obvious egg drops"

Also from the 5 or 10 snakes in friends towns, for each egg they give me ill drop at LEAST that amount of eggs in your town. :)

I sent you a request. I had the same problem adding my wife to my friends list. I haven't gotten any more snakes after I hit about 75 54 snakes and 21 eggs that i placed eggs right where you can see them.
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:

I sent you a request. I had the same problem adding my wife to my friends list. I haven't gotten any more snakes after I hit about 75 54 snakes and 21 eggs that i placed eggs right where you can see them.

Not sure if you had already seen this but i replied to you in another post, ive added you now.

"DabItUpBogart your town was such a pain in the bum i think i only found like 2 snakes, had no eggs i could drop you but the 5hr task for lisa to release snakes in another town i sent to you! as it only gave me the option for your town or other springfield. Not exactly sure how much that helps you if it does at all but it earns me 5 snakes so gave it a crack"
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    How many snakes it is possible to whack daily?
    From 1 friend?
    In your town?
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    From I friend?
    In your town?

In your own town im not so sure, seems like everytime i go to a friends town and return to my own they spawn more snakes.

Also everytime you go on the game im sure i keep finding additional snakes.

Friends towns is 5 a day if you have the whacking license from the 2nd snake prize or 10 a day if you then buy the elite whacking license for 50 donuts, must have the other license to be allowed to buy the elite one for 50 donuts.

Also when people drop eggs in your town, when you hatch them it makes it spawn either snakes or donuts from the eggs.
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:
    From I friend?
    In your town?

In your own town im not so sure, seems like everytime i go to a friends town and return to my own they spawn more snakes.

Friends towns is 5 a day if you have the whacking license from the 2nd snake prize or 10 a day if you then buy the elite whacking license for 50 donuts, must have the other license to be allowed to buy the elite one for 50 donuts.

Also when people drop eggs in your town, when you hatch them it makes it spawn either snakes or donuts from the eggs.

That is very helpful thank you.
    I think I will buy premium license..
    It will give you a possibility to earn much more snakes. And after you collect all prizes you can earn donuts....so you will have your 50 donuts back I quess...

But what if you can earn premium license with snakes? Or it just for donuts?
  • DabItUpBogart
    222 posts
    edited April 2013
    My map is massive and spread out I dropped some eggs on your map.
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:
    From I friend?
    In your town?

That is very helpful thank you.
    I think I will buy premium license..
    It will give you a possibility to earn much more snakes. And after you collect all prizes you can earn donuts....so you will have your 50 donuts back I quess...

But what if you can earn premium license with snakes? Or it just for donuts?

99% sure you cant, you be better off asking someone who has skipped all snake prizes, the donuts you earn after all prizes in the reason ill be paying 50 donuts for the elite one.

should make earning snakes so easy, 10 snakes per town, 100 friends, thats 1000 snakes a day! if even half that is snakes and not eggs youll have 500 snakes a day, if you get what i mean.
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    My map is massive and spread out I dropped some eggs on your map.

Any chance you know what me sending Lisa to your town for her 5hr task does?
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    I can't drop any egg or hit snakes, no button available... Is this happening due to server maintenance? :wink:
    Since land is sacred in my town, i hope my neighbors could find some spaces to drop me eggs :mrgreen:
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    I can't drop any egg or hit snakes, no button available... Is this happening due to server maintenance? :wink:
    Since land is sacred in my town, i hope my neighbors could find some spaces to drop me eggs :mrgreen:

Have you finished lisa and homers first 24hr tasks since the update?
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    mkdons276 wrote:

Have you finished lisa and homers first 24hr tasks since the update?

:shock:
    owww.... I'm still in the middle of tasks progression. That's why. Somehow i must missed read all the explanations :?
    Can't wait for another 20 hours.... :twisted:
  • mkdons276
    52 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah no one can, EA sure know how to make money!!!

Lets make 80-99% of our games population spnd 24 donuts straight away just to start the event!!!

Then we will make them pay another 605 donuts for all the premium items, oh wait but we can make more money if donuts speed up snake prizes..... :roll:

Typical EA never think about anything but their own back pocket :!:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Have you only got 10 you can put cumulatively in towns or what?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.