EA Forums - Banner

Is there A way to Put these Million Spending Money Below his Earning Job?

I accidentally pressed one of the spending buttons on Him and lost a lot of money.

Is there a way to change it? I put him on the storage just so I won’t make mistake again

😟😟😟😟😟😟😟xvdi4bbb8bqr.png

Replies

• johncolombo
    11198 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 12
    Hi,
    No there's no way to block it. Just be careful until you're ready to do it.
    Think of it this way you didn't lose money you started the quest.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 4junk3000
    5270 posts Member
    I kept him in storage for a long time, until i had enough cash to blaze right through his extra missions. Save him for later when money isn't an issue.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • g9dald4ytyyo.png you can get a couple buildings that have jobs that makes it harder to click on I send all mine on 1 hour task and haven't had a problem

• Not having to bother with this was one of the big plusses of completing the whole task.
  • KLmaker
    946 posts Member
    edited July 13
    His Task List doesn't scroll, the same as Roger Myers, I've put him on 4hr jobs many times when he wasn't supposed to be.
    Looking at the pictures of what Level and so on, I imagine the money will be recouped in a short space of time.
    At least you are on the Road To Riches as @johncolombo said, and they do look good.
  • I got :angry: when this happened to me. I was quite :) when I was finally able to do it on purpose!