• Deadshot_DCU
    6244 posts Moderator
    I love how the truck can go on the parking lot. This is cool
  • I love how the truck can go on the parking lot. This is cool

Yeah man it looks good.
  • Castiel19x
    4114 posts Member
    edited July 24
    You can also put other vehicles on the parking lot and other items.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6244 posts Moderator
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    You can also put other vehicles on the parking lot and other items.

Hmmm. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't think of adding any other cars. Now i will
  • A little update and still no sound so I'm guessing the games just never gonna have sound agian I really wanna scream at ea I'm tired of missing Maggie because I can't hear her
  • wadebear
    3587 posts Member
    shirey1315 wrote: »
    A little update and still no sound so I'm guessing the games just never gonna have sound agian I really wanna scream at ea I'm tired of missing Maggie because I can't hear her
    Keep your fingers crossed that they're working on it for release in the next event.
    Meanwhile: mark your Maggie Buildings like I do. I manage to find her 98% of the time just by knowing where to look.
  • The parking lot is great as you can park other vehicles, buildings and decorations on to it but yet again you can only have one. Please EA at least let us buy more of them.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • spyder1952850
    916 posts Member
    edited July 25
    7l9bqaig5kzz.jpeg
    Ran into this on accident, so far I haven’t been able to park cars on it. I’ll try later, maybe a group move.
  • bluntcard
    3691 posts Member
    I'm way more excited about the parking lot, and what you can put on it, than the truck ( which I put in storage ).
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 7l9bqaig5kzz.jpeg
    Ran into this on accident, so far I haven’t been able to park cars on it. I’ll try later, maybe a group move.

You can't move anything on to areas of land not purchased or unavailable for purchase. The only reason the Parking Lot Lot Lot can stick out is that a 12x27 area is merely a shadow of the lot and can be placed anywhere and anything can be put on it provided that's it's in a legal landing zone. A 1x27 edge of the Lot Lot Lot turns green in moving mode and can be grabbed to move the lot. Group move works normally as long as you highlight said edge. You will not be able to group move onto non legal map areas.

Hope that makes sense.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • shirey1315 wrote: »
    A little update and still no sound so I'm guessing the games just never gonna have sound agian I really wanna scream at ea I'm tired of missing Maggie because I can't hear her

The same here, I also have no sound and honestly I don't expect EA to solve it.
  • KLmaker
    1038 posts Member
    I am fed up with seeing the Game Of Games The Sequel splash screen and wondered if there was an update, but there was nothing in the app store when I checked yesterday.

Will check again today obviously, but at the moment I have my foot in hot water.
    So what is in this update then?
    What are people doing?
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    I am fed up with seeing the Game Of Games The Sequel splash screen and wondered if there was an update, but there was nothing in the app store when I checked yesterday.

Will check again today obviously, but at the moment I have my foot in hot water.
    So what is in this update then?
    What are people doing?

You get a massive truck for free plus a massive car park for free plus 30ds for free. (For 200th update£

Also summer games mini update
    Here is the prize track
    k0mnfgv8yaua.png

Plus summer games chairman plus summer games villa for 150ds

Plus some old items
    Country flags bundle
    Tether ball
    Boxing ring
  • tstonumberonefan
    171 posts Member
    edited July 25
    @KLmaker here is the summer games chairman plus villa
    qt5dkr467ojw.png
    vq9dforkxwpc.jpeg

Also the splash screen reverted back to normal.
  • KLmaker
    1038 posts Member
    Thank you @tstonumberonefan.
  • KLmaker
    1038 posts Member
    edited July 26
    Friday I checked the App Store and TSTO not in there.
    01:30 Saturday morning still playing with GOGTS splash screen.
    16:30 Saturday and it has automatically updated.
    Updates say "Open" not "Update".
    Thumbnail icon has changed back.
    Splash screen reverted back and says it is downloading.

Placed the truck and lot, sorry, truck truck truck and the lot lot lot.
    Bought some flags, I know they're in the YMB but I'm waiting for a good refresh page, but now I can start designing my golf course.
    I popped into a local golf course and got a map of their course, so I got an idea of how it should be laid out.
    Plus at 7.5% so I figured yeah why not.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • 200th update a massive truck with cars a massive car park and 30ds so far

Edited cos I got the amount of free ds wrong.

"Massive" is right. EA's generosity is appreciated, but with so many of us bumping against the item limit I doubt this Gift, Gift, Gift will stay in many players' towns.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • 1pillform
    2011 posts Member
    The item limit wasn't increased, so I can't play this mini event either. GG

Trying to wonder why I even still even keep my game at all at this point....back to back events I can't even play because lack of item limit.....I flat out refuse to store anything.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Wait so your complaining about not being able to play the events but all you would have to do is store some stuff ??? Then that's not ea fault sounds like your the one stopping yourself from playing not trying to be rude sorry that just really confused me
  • bluntcard
    3691 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »
    .....I flat out refuse to store anything.

LOL..are you serious!? Is this a political stance?
    It's a freaken game. Store four trees and get the new items.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.