EA Forums - Banner

Summer Games 2020: Prizes and Premium Walkthrough

LPNintendoITA
11452 posts Member
edited July 26
USA! USA! Pt. 1

Homer starts

Patriotic Homer: U-S-A! U-S-A!
Marge: You’re dressed so patriotically, Homie!
Lisa: Yeah, Dad. I haven't seen you this proud to be an American since McDonald's made their breakfast "all-day".
Patriotic Homer: Well, America needs its citizens to step up and participate in the Games!
Bart: So what's that got to do with you, fatso?
Patriotic Homer: Hey! I can be athletic when I want to be.
Bart: What, when you have to chase after the ice cream truck?
Patriotic Homer: Why you little—
Bart: *choking noises* Okay, you're athletic!

Task: Make Patriotic Homer Train for Sports
Time: 30m

Patriotic Homer: Training for the Games is *out of breath* crazy hard.
Marge: But you've only walked to the treadmill.
Marge: Now you have to get on it.
Patriotic Homer: Okay, but I'm only doing this because I love my country.
Marge: Are you ready?
Patriotic Homer: Was America ready?
Marge: *turns on treadmill*
Patriotic Homer: Turn it off, turn it off!
Patriotic Homer: Man, that was quite the workout. Okay, see ya later, Marge.

Quest reward: $100 and 10 XP

USA! USA! Pt. 2

Lisa starts

Lisa: You know, Dad, you don't have to compete in a sport to show your support.
Patriotic Homer: Yeah you do. It's the only way you get to live in the Summer Games Villa!
Lisa: Have you thought about being a cheerleader?
Patriotic Homer: A cheerleader?! Like George Bush?! No thanks.
Lisa: You’d get to wave a giant American flag…
Patriotic Homer: Ooo! A giant flag! Now I can open a car dealership.

Task: Make Patriotic Homer Wave a Big Flag Around
Time: 1h

Ned: Uh, Homer, although I do enjoy seeing you wave our flag, that is the second time your stars and stripes have hit me on the head.
Patriotic Homer: U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Ned: *pained noises*

USA! USA! Pt. 3

Homer starts

Patriotic Homer: Marge! I made the United States Cornhole Team!
Bart: I thought you got kicked off when you got your head stuck in the hole.
Lisa: How is that even possible?
Patriotic Homer: I thought there was a donut in there, but it was just another beanbag.
Marge: But you still made the team?
Patriotic Homer: No, Lenny got disqualified for taking steroids so I'm replacing him!
Lenny: I needed to bulk up to make the weight minimum...

Task: Make Patriotic Homer Compete in Summer Games Cornhole
Time: 4h
Location: Cletus's Farm, Duff Center Arena, Springfield Coliseum, Town Hall or Brown House

Patriotic Homer: We did it, Marge! I won! I won for America!
Marge: That’s great, Homie! Did you get the most bags in the hole?
Patriotic Homer: Nope! The Litovian forfeited when my bag hit him straight in the eye!
Patriotic Homer: U-S-A! U-S-A!

USA! USA! Pt. 4

Lisa starts

Lisa: Dad! You’re a national hero now!
Bart: Yeah, where are you going to keep your trophy?
Patriotic Homer: Oh, that? I traded it for a lifetime supply of red-white-and-blue donuts.

Task: Make Patriotic Homer Eat Patriotic Donuts
Time: 8h
Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP

Making a Racket Pt. 1

Stephanie Brockman starts

Kent Brockman: And that, Springfielders, is why when it comes to pizza, you should always tip your delivery boy. Now let’s send it over to Stephanie for the weather.
Stephanie Brockman: Thanks, Kent. As you can see from the map here, it’s going to be another nice summer day in Springfield.
Stephanie Brockman: I also wanted to let all my fans out there know that they are welcome to come cheer me on tomorrow at the Springfield Celebrity Tennis Tournament.
Kent Brockman: And I'd like to point out to my Kent-convent, that yes, I would have been included as one of the celebrities if I weren't already emceeing the tournament myself!
Kent Brockman: Well, that's all for today Springfield. Catch you...on the flip.
Stephanie Brockman: *news credits roll* I'm a celebrity.
Kent Brockman: And I too, am a celebrity.
Stephanie Brockman: Good night, Springfield.

Task: Make Stephanie Brockman Check the Weather

Making a Racket Pt. 2

Kent Brockman: Folks, it’s that time of the century again. Time for the Springfield Bisesquicentennial Celebrity Charity Tennis Tournament!
Kent Brockman: I’m Kent Brockman, and although real sports aren't back yet — celebrity sports are!
Kent Brockman: We’ve got quite the A-Listers here, including everyone’s favorite weather girl, and my favorite wife, Stephanie Brockman!
Stephanie Brockman: Today’s tennis tournament is cloudy with a 100% chance of me winning it all!
Kent Brockman: Now, each celebrity is paired with a random Springfielder. Rainier Wolfcastle is playing with Kirk Van Houten.
Wolfcastle: I used to beat Boris Becker when I was his ball boy.
Kent Brockman: Krusty is playing with Patty AND Selma Bouvier.
Krusty: How did I get stuck with the Billie Jean Things?
Kent Brockman: And lastly, Stephanie Brockman, my beloved wife, is playing with Homer Simpson!
Homer: I’ll be honest, I didn’t think these old tennis shorts would fit...and they didn't!

Task: Make Stephanie Brockman Practice Her Tennis Skills

Kent Brockman: Facing off against Stephanie and Homer are Mayor Quimby and Sideshow Bob!
Quimby: People of Springfield, I will represent you in this tournament, not as mayor, but as your beloved celebrity.
Sideshow Bob: Ah, it seems you are mistaken. As master performer on both stage and screen, I am the celebrity in this duo.
Quimby: *scared gasp* You can serve first, Mr. Bob.

Making a Racket Pt. 3

Kent Brockman: Homer Simpson remains stuck in the net for the fourth consecutive point, but if his partner Stephanie Brockman keeps serving aces, I don't even think Andre Agassi with a wig could stop her.
Stephanie Brockman: Homer! Get out of the net!
Homer: *stuck in the net* I can't! I'm a part of it now!
Kent Brockman: If the Stephanie and Homer duo can win this point, they win the match.
Stephanie Brockman: Homer, if your stupid head costs us this tournament…
Milhouse: I'll help! I am the ball boy! *pulling noises* He's too stuck!
Homer: And he's stuck too!
Stephanie Brockman: Let's just play! *hits ace*
Homer: We win! I always play so well at the net.

Task: Make Stephanie Brockman Storm Off the Court
Time: 2h
Location: Tennis Court, Indoor Tennis Courts, Duff Center Arena, Springfield Coliseum or Brown House

Kent Brockman: The Stephanie and Homer doubles duo have managed to pull out the win. We’re gonna take a quick break to fix the net, and we'll be back with some more celebrity tennis action!
Stephanie Brockman: Kent, you've gotta deal with this Homer guy. My Malibu Stacy Cosmetics deal requires me to win this tournament to get my bonus.
Kent Brockman: I hate performance-based contracts! I lost my bonus last year when I wore the same tie two days in a row!
Stephanie Brockman: Just make sure I win.

Making a Racket Pt. 4

Kent Brockman: Stephanie and Homer have moved onto the next round where they will face off against Drederick Tatum and Groundskeeper Willie!
Willie: We Scots have two things: Andy Murray winning Wimbledon and Ewan McGregor being the only good thing from the Star Wars prequels!
Kent Brockman: Drederick Tatum goes to serve and…oh, he falls over! It seems he accidentally tied his shoes together! *looks around suspiciously*
Stephanie Brockman: That’s fifteen-love to us! *winks at Kent*
Kent Brockman: *winks at Stephanie*
Homer: *winks at Kent and Stephanie* I like this wink thing we're doing now.
Kent Brockman: And Drederick Tatum aces a serve right between Homer Simpson's legs!
Homer: Hey! I wasn't ready! I was winking! *winks at Stephanie*

Task: Make Stephanie Brockman Tell Homer to Stop Winking
Location: Tennis Court, Indoor Tennis Courts, Duff Center Arena, Springfield Coliseum or Brown House
Task: Make Homer Wink at Groundskeeper Willie
If the user has Willie: Task: Make Groundskeeper Willie Take It the Wrong Way

Kent Brockman: Stephanie the Weather Girl has called for a timeout, a rare moment in tennis.
Stephanie Brockman: Homer! No more winking!
Homer: Oh I get it, you're acting mad at me so our opponents hear. *winks at Stephanie*
Stephanie Brockman: No, I'm being serious! If you don't just sit up at the net and do your job, I will go Category 5 on you.
Homer: Gotcha. *winks* I mean, no wink! *double winks*
Stephanie Brockman: *rolls her eyes*

Making a Racket Pt. 5

Kent Brockman: Having just barely won the previous match after Homer Simpson left in the middle for a snack...
Kent Brockman: Stephanie the Weather Girl is now in the championship match against Rainier Wolfcastle and Kirk Van Houten!
Homer: I’m back! This place has a great lobster roll!
Kent Brockman: And with Homer having returned from the concession stand, the match will now begin.
Kirk: We got this! *does intricate team handshake with Wolfcastle*

Task: Make Stephanie Brockman Angrily Play Tennis
Time: 6h

Kent Brockman: And we're back from our break. It's match point for Team Stephanie and Homer.
Lisa: Hmm, why does only half the tennis court now look shiny and wet?
Kent Brockman: *winks at Stephanie*
Kirk: *sliding all around* Is this what an earthquake is?!
Wolfcastle: *sliding around* My upper body is so jacked that I have no equilibrium!
Kent Brockman: And both Wolfcastle and Kirk are down on the ground! It must be some sort of vertigo.
Stephanie Brockman: *serves ace*
Kent Brockman: Team Stephanie and Homer win!
Stephanie Brockman: I did it! *winks*
Homer: I did it! *winks*
Kent Brockman: I did it! *winks*
Lisa: You all cheated! *winks*

My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11452 posts Member
    edited July 26
    Chairman of the Bored Pt. 1

Summer Games Chairman starts

Summer Games Chairman: Maybe the world no longer has a place for a person whose existence revolves around people briefly caring about international sports every four years.
    Cookie Kwan: I watched the games! You were the head guy, weren't you?
    Summer Games Chairman: Yeah, but that doesn't mean a lick around here.
    Cookie Kwan: Well, it does to me. You might be the only person in Springfield that actually knows how to wear a suit.
    Cookie Kwan: Instead of selling major cities on hosting expensive games, how 'bout selling house hunters on expensive property?!
    Summer Games Chairman: Hmm, are any of them international house hunters?

Task: Make Summer Games Chairman Balk at His Real Estate Bus Bench Ad

Summer Games Chairman: I just don’t get the point of adding the cowboy hat to my photo.
    Cookie Kwan: Trust me, cowboys sell houses.
    Summer Games Chairman: I thought you hired me for my eloquence and sophistication?
    Cookie Kwan: I did! That's why in Waverly Hills I dropped off bottles of champagne with your face on them.
    Summer Games Chairman: That gets people to buy houses?
    Cookie Kwan: Not necessarily. But if you do at least fifty gimmicks, one is bound to work!

Chairman of the Bored Pt. 2

Summer Games Chairman: Real Estate is so boring. It's like a thousand emails back and forth about listings that are free to look at on Zillow.
    Lisa: If you’re so bored doing real estate, Mr. Summer Chairman, our youth hockey league could use some help organizing a tournament.
    Summer Games Chairman: Hockey? That’s a winter sport. I deal exclusively in summer sports.
    Lisa: Winter? Summer? Isn't organizing just organizing?
    Summer Games Chairman: Ha! Organizing a sporting event is a sacred art. There are rules! Arbitrary rules!
    Lisa: Ignore the rules. We need your expertise!
    Summer Games Chairman: Man, you'd think people would take it easy with all the sports right now.
    Summer Games Chairman: But I'll do it, if you let me coach.
    Lisa: Okay, great! Chief Wiggum, you're fired.
    Wiggum: Is it because I made Ralph the starting goalie?
    Ralph: I'm the Great Zamboni.

Task: Make Summer Games Chairman Coach Lisa's Youth Hockey League
    Time: 6h
    Location: Mighty Pigs Practice Rink, Springfield Elementary or Brown House

Summer Games Chairman: Here you go, kid. Just cover these expenses and then we can get started on scheduling the tournament.
    Lisa: We’re just kids. The only money we have are checks from our grandparents, which we don’t know how to cash because checks are old-fashioned.
    Summer Games Chairman: No money? But-but, this is sports!! Can’t you just charge the city a random fee or something?

Chairman of the Bored Pt. 3

Lisa starts

Lisa: Mr. Summer Chairman, I know your background is in the money-laundering bribe machine that is international sports, but youth sports isn't about money.
    Lisa: Youth sports are about giving young people an opportunity to learn how to trust one another and play together as a team.
    Bart: That's not what it's about! It’s a way for parents to get rid of their kids for a few hours so they can eat all the good food out of the fridge and leave us with the scraps!
    Lisa: I think that's just Dad, but yeah.
    Lisa: Look, Mr. Summer Chairman, if hockey isn’t your thing, there are lots of other youth sports in Springfield you could help organize.
    Summer Games Chairman: Hmm, all of Springfield's sports...

Task: Make Summer Games Chairman Examine Sports Equipment

Chairman of the Bored Pt. 4

Summer Games Chairman: The basketball hoops are square, the volleyball court's upside down, and the track spells out the name "Mr. Burns".
    Mr. Burns: The "S" is a dollar sign.
    Summer Games Chairman: And look at these footballs. They're all deflated. Who's your equipment manager? Tom Brady?
    Milhouse: No, his name is Groundskeeper Willie. But I wouldn't mess with him. He has a shotgun mounted to his tractor.
    Summer Games Chairman: This is a mockery! How are people supposed to play sports without the proper equipment?
    Summer Games Chairman: Summon every Springfielder you can find!
    Lisa: What are you going to do?
    Summer Games Chairman: What I do best, child. What I do best…

Task: Make Summer Games Chairman Chair a Meeting
    Time: 8h

Bart: Ugh, a meeting about basketball hoops needing to be round...this is so boring.
    Lisa: He does look really happy.
    Bart: Sports do weird things to adults.
    Lisa: Wanna learn another TikTok dance?
    Bart: Okay, but I get to choose!
    Milhouse: *dancing* This one I'm calling the "Van Houten Shuffle". Let me teach you!

Chairman of the Bored Pt. 5

Summer Games Chairman: Thank you for helping, Lisa, but I’m afraid Springfielders don't really care about quality sports facilities and equipment.
    Lisa: I’m sorry, but I’m sure there must be some place in Springfield where you’d fit in.
    Summer Games Chairman: I guess I could go back to being a real estate agent.
    Cookie Kwan: Hey, top seller!
    Summer Games Chairman: I sold something?!
    Cookie Kwan: Your ad with the cowboy hat is working wonders! I've sold twenty houses just because I put the cowboy version of you on the listings!
    Summer Games Chairman: Twenty houses?!
    Cookie Kwan: Now all you have to do is change out of your fancy suit and put on this cowboy hat!
    Summer Games Chairman: Yee-haw!

Task: Make Summer Games Chairman Win Gold in the Real Estate Game
    Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord