EA Forums - Banner

What Eggs?

I guess so, everyone keeps telling me that it doesnt start untill they have finished thier 24hr task so i guess you cant get any snakes or eggs unill then

Replies

• AKungFuTurkey
    40 posts
    edited April 2013
    I also have Homer and Lisa doing their 24 hr tasks but I have a few eggs in my Springfield, and I think the snakes come from the eggs if you tap them but only once Homer and Lisa are done.
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Have you got a picture of some eggs? Do they just appear?
  • ProfScruffy
    20 posts
    edited April 2013
    You can't whack snakes or earn eggs in your town until the 24 hour tasks are over. But, your neighbors can still place eggs in your town before the two 24 hour tasks are over.
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited April 2013
    Still on 24 hr tasks here
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I just got an egg but cant do anything with it yet

C7FDBA79-A1AD-4FD5-9C2F-5929DC85057C-4014-000002007BB8368E_zpse49b97c3.jpg
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    Once the initial 24 hr tasks are over for Homer and Lisa, you'll be able to whack snakes, place eggs in friends towns and earn the 10 whacking day prizes. I highly recommend buying the snake speakers and hollow logs if you have the donuts. They both help immensely in getting more snakes to whack and getting them to one area.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    You need to make sure you are not over 3000 items or else no one can leave you any eggs. See if you can place something in your town. I missed out on some eggs because of this.
  • Samlo661
    6 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ive already got 4 eggs in my town, will they disappear? im still waiting on my 24hr task
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I guess so, everyone keeps telling me that it doesnt start untill they have finished thier 24hr task so i guess you cant get any snakes or eggs unill then

I've got a number of eggs in my town and Homer still has about 10 hours to go. Lisa finished only because I had already sent her on her 24 hour task before the update and it counted it towards that.

So, not sure if it requires just one being done or if it is starting the tasks. I can't place eggs but I can get them.
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I've got a number of eggs in my town and Homer still has about 10 hours to go. Lisa finished only because I had already sent her on her 24 hour task before the update and it counted towards that.

It does? That seems new....

I've seen friends with eggs but Homer is still hunting, so I'm assuming you can get them once you have the update. The issue the OP is seeing might be that their friends are all in the 24 hr start up phase as well.
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited April 2013
    You can get eggs before Homer and Lisa finish their 24 hour tasks. You can't whack em open just yet though. If you haven't received any eggs yet, it's because your friends either haven't left you any, or because they can't because you're over the 3000 buildings/decorations limit.
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013
    What do you get when you place an egg in friend's springfield? do you have to wait or smth for egg to be smashed by friend??
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited April 2013
    I haven't got any eggs yet but dunno whether I'm over limit or if no one visited me?
  • mdelliott13
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Just dropped my first round of one egg in each friends town, 100 total. :)
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited April 2013
    What do you get when you place an egg in friend's springfield? do you have to wait or smth for egg to be smashed by friend??

As far as I know, you don't receive anything for planting eggs in your friends' towns. You're helping them, not helping yourself. But once you finish a certain quest (I'm not sure which one), you'll receive an Elite Whacking License which will let you whack up to 10 snakes in friends' towns every 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.