EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland (Ugh, I know)

Nihion
1 posts New member
Hi, I’m relatively new to the game and I have a few questions about the Krustyland quest line.

1: I just finished 8, I believe, and then I didn’t get another step to the quest.
2: I checked the wiki, and it says that there are more, but I know that they nuked it, so I’m not sure if it changed.
3: I could be done as I think I opened a bunch of stuff, but I’m really not sure.
4: If it does continue, the next quest was buying a Krustyland expansion, which I think is impossible now.

Thanks for all of the feedback in advance!

Replies

• KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    Some of the tasks in KrustyLand were dependent on a task in Springfield, but I really cannot remember any of it, but I assume those tasks still stand, you just don't have to travel so much.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • Full Krustyland guide to required tasks (assuming nothing changed when Krustyland moved), the task list is about three quarters of the way down the page.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/25099/the-complete-tapped-out-guide-walkthrough-updated-with-level-39-quests
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Hi, I’m relatively new to the game and I have a few questions about the Krustyland quest line.
    {snip}
    4: If it does continue, the next quest was buying a Krustyland expansion, which I think is impossible now.
    I just hit that point in the test town I'm running. The game gave me a Land Token as part of the quest. I selected a piece of unpurchased land and it gave me a choice of using cash or the Land Token to buy it. I opted to buy it with the land token. The quest continued.
    I'm now waiting on Tavern on the Scream and Krustyland Burger to finish building - 24 hours each.
    I'd be further along but I decided to try doing the Event. I'll finish that just over 2 hours.
  • I personally like Krustyland, I don't get why most people dislike it.

I like all the different attractions and rides that you can put in it, that gives Krustyland it's own unique distinctness from the rest of your town.
  • A bit of advice for new people. No matter how expensive a bit of land is, save up and keep your land tokens. As you progress there is land that can only be unlocked with land tokens and the are hard to obtain.
  • Nihion
    1 posts New member
    [quote="wadebear;c-2145296"][quote="Nihion;d-260915"]Hi, I’m relatively new to the game and I have a few questions about the Krustyland quest line.
    {snip}
    [/quote]
    I just hit that point in the test town I'm running. The game gave me a Land Token as part of the quest. I selected a piece of unpurchased land and it gave me a choice of using cash or the Land Token to buy it. I opted to buy it with the land token. The quest continued.
    I'm now waiting on Tavern on the Scream and Krustyland Burger to finish building - 24 hours each.
    I'd be further along but I decided to try doing the Event. I'll finish that just over 2 hours.[/quote]

Thanks!

Update for everyone, the game eventually did give me a token and now I’m progressing. Thanks for all the input!
  • You'll get tired if krustyland I'm at the point where it takes so many days to even bother turning tickets into money that's it's not worth the amount of land it's taking up if I had ggr I wouldn't care but to me it's just in eye sore among my town think how much room the coaster takes up I stored that long ago
  • shirey1315 wrote: »
    You'll get tired if krustyland I'm at the point where it takes so many days to even bother turning tickets into money that's it's not worth the amount of land it's taking up if I had ggr I wouldn't care but to me it's just in eye sore among my town think how much room the coaster takes up I stored that long ago

Not sure how far you are in the Krustyland tasks but make sure you complete Princess Penelope quest because if you don't it can effect the Springfield quest list (unless they changed it when they moved Krustyland).
  • shirey1315
    164 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I've been done with krusyland for awhile I'm level 939 I just hate krustyland lol just like Duff gardens I think that's dumb too I just like lizard Lisa I had to store that because I would always click on that job to make more gnomes and I would get mad
  • Come to my Krustyland...... I think its fun and epic.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    I personally like Krustyland, I don't get why most people dislike it.

I like all the different attractions and rides that you can put in it, that gives Krustyland it's own unique distinctness from the rest of your town.

Fully agree.
    I was going to use all the land, every square in the expansion.
    But I will not have the room for that in Springfield.
    It also looked like when the rides were running they were causing the game to lag, sometimes they would run and no one were in there.
    I still have some KL stuff out, but no rides.
    And I have between 700,000 to 800,000 tickets.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).