EA Forums - Banner

The Van Houten event starts at 3pm GMT and once again no prior news on NDA

Prev13
LPNintendoITA
11610 posts Member
edited August 2020
new event coming today
and once again congratulations to EA breaking the NDA. again. giving us NO PREVIEW. again. to the event. congrats
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Is it really coming today? I noticed a new Milhouse-centric profile pic, but there appears to be no update available in the Apple Store.
  • I have an update in the Apple Store but nothing happens in game. Not sure when the event triggers. I’m guessing tomorrow sometime
  • txrabbit3737
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I have an update in the Apple Store but nothing happens in game. Not sure when the event triggers. I’m guessing tomorrow sometime

Events that show up on the server on Tuesday trigger at 10am Central on Wednesday.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
  • I have an update in the Apple Store but nothing happens in game. Not sure when the event triggers. I’m guessing tomorrow sometime

Events that show up on the server on Tuesday trigger at 9am or 10am Central on Wednesday.
    Yeah that seems to be the norm but the OP mentioned today
  • I just updated and freed up my characters, so I’m guessing the new event will trigger tomorrow.
  • I hope they upped the item limit. I know they didn't but I'll continue to hope.
  • So many Van Houtens...

Events that show up on the server on Tuesday trigger at 10am Central on Wednesday.
    Yeah that seems to be the norm but the OP mentioned today

All it means it showed up on the server today. The files clearly state the game triggering tomorrow at 15:00 universal time, aka 10am Central.
  • well today was more for the europe sorry confused. yes event starts at usual time 3pm GMT / 4pm GMT +1
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Still no update for Amazon. I hope they get it up before the event starts.
  • I am positive, absolutely sure, never a doubt in my mind, hopeful and triumphant, that the "glitch" has finally, joyously, with never ending happiness, and successfully FIXED!

Oh who am I kidding. I think I'll have a beer.

• Took all of ten seconds to download. I don't expect much. Same old same old.
  • Premium character behind donut purchase. Teen milhouse that is buff
  • No Shlebyville Milhouse :(
  • Hopefully a fun new event..
  • I updated my game.

But the game isn't working, it doesn't go beyond the title/splash screen for whatever reason on my phone.
  • I updated my game.

But the game isn't working, it doesn't go beyond the title/splash screen for whatever reason on my phone.

Maybe you missed the part where it doesn't start for another 7 hours (3PM UTC)
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • baksinengl89
    903 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I updated my game.

Maybe you missed the part where it doesn't start for another 7 hours (3PM UTC)
    The thing is I can't even log into my game, it's stuck at the spinning donut thing at the splash screen.

I just wanna collect all my in game cash and see what new Daily Challenges I have got. But I can't because of this damned glitch.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    I just wanna collect all my in game cash and see what new Daily Challenges I have got. But I can't because of this damned glitch.
    Close your game. Pull up the app manager and swipe the game away, and all other open apps too. Turn off your device. Wait 1 minute. Turn on your device. Try to play.
    If that don't work: Repeat above but turn off your home internet after you turn off your device.
  • I'm ready.

Tick tock.