edited September 2020
cft4uwam4by7.png
ngte46tqtrnd.png
9l5za7z8nz7r.png
7lccg2k0gbb2.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Ah good, more mystery box tokens. Joking aside, the characters and other prizes seem to have potential.

Sadly the 4 act, 5 prize per act format seems to imply the gameplay won’t change. I would like to be wrong on that.
  • KLmaker
    1438 posts Member
    Bump.
  • Any word if any of these prizes will be purchasable after unlocked? There's a couple I'd really like to be able to have multiples of.
  • KLmaker
    1438 posts Member
    Doubt it, dancing kids on steps is one thing but...
    ...back in the day when we had crafting and we unlocked an item we were allowed to craft more of an item if we wanted.
    What did you have in mind???
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    ...back in the day when we had crafting and we unlocked an item we were allowed to craft more of an item if we wanted.

You're probably right but it's happened before. The scooter and gelato stand I can use all over town. Would certainly add some variety and I'd happily spend a lot of donuts on them.
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    Any word if any of these prizes will be purchasable after unlocked? There's a couple I'd really like to be able to have multiples of.

none this time
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Are cool Milhouse and Italian Milhouse skins or characters?

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• AirurandoP wrote: »
    Are cool Milhouse and Italian Milhouse skins or characters?

They're both skins.
  • Why do i have stage 2 level one jobs available? Collect sunglasses from 3-d movie bins? Can someone please help me with this. I don't want to be stuck.
  • [quote="crazycharliee;c-2149378"]Why do i not have stage 2 level one jobs available? Collect sunglasses from 3-d movie bins? Can someone please help me with this. I don't want to be stuck.[/quote]
  • I need some help, I'm trying to collect the glasses but I got a menssage "You do not have the place to do this job". please help me!
  • I do not find the Cinema :(((
  • It's the Heights Theater in Springfield Heights where the character go to collect sunglasses but if you don't have it then the characters should go to the Brown House instead. There's a bug with act 2 which doesn't allow the characters to go to the Brown House if you don't have the Heights Theater so the people that don't have the Heights Theater can't unlock the act 2 prizes.
  • KLmaker
    1438 posts Member
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »

You're probably right but it's happened before. The scooter and gelato stand I can use all over town. Would certainly add some variety and I'd happily spend a lot of donuts on them.

I have just seen what the Gelato stand is and yes I would like a few of them as well, plus there's the Sjoelbak Table, have a couple of them in the Arcade would be good.
  • KLmaker
    1438 posts Member
    Bump.
  • KLmaker
    1438 posts Member
    Bump.
  • Bump.
  • It's great to see some more buildings in this event since there was only one offered at the beginning of the event which is still available to buy.
  • Half of the prizes I like and the other half... I'm really not at all sure what I'm going to do with the ones that look like Millhouse.