EA Forums - Banner

Sidekicked Aside: What got kicked your way?

wadebear
4005 posts Member
For this second act of the Van Houten event I got:
Galaxy: Brittany Brockman
Fire: Practice Rink with Lewis Clark and a whopping 4.50% Bonus! Woo Hoo!
iPad: Jake Boyman (Zonker! It's just a skin for Lisa.)
Motorola: Miss Tiliingham's School (Every new building is more income for my testing town.)
What did you get?

Replies

• Juvenile Detention Centre with Jeremy Jailbird.

Happy to get a free character!
  • I got the Golf N Die Retirement Village and Principal Dondelinger which is the last thing in my mystery box. I also completed the Even More School Workers character collection when I got Dondelinger.
  • wadebear
    4005 posts Member
    I also completed the Even More School Workers character collection when I got Dondelinger.
    Woo Hoo!
  • wadebear
    4005 posts Member
    niahunt wrote: »
    Juvenile Detention Centre with Jeremy Jailbird.
    Happy to get a free character!
    I like his task with Snake.
  • Dodgeball court (I think 4.00% bonus!!) with free character!

I was wondering... given that the vast majority of the prizes you can get with the Van Houten tokens seem to be great value (mostly building/character combos), maybe I should suspend my mystery box farming and invest the 240 donuts for the tokens?
  • wadebear
    4005 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Dodgeball court (I think 4.00% bonus!!) with free character!
    Yup. 4%
    I was wondering... given that the vast majority of the prizes you can get with the Van Houten tokens seem to be great value (mostly building/character combos), maybe I should suspend my mystery box farming and invest the 240 donuts for the tokens?
    I've found that my magic number to stop Burns' Mystery Boxing is 1328.57%. 7 KEMs or 1 Rat Trap Truck purchased will get you the Bonuts. So now I'm getting all the event stuff and working my way (slowly) through the Yearbook, while still increasing my multiplier.
  • I know... but these prizes seem rather appealing. Will they all be in the Yearbook mystery box? What do people think about them?
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Donuts. Only Dondelinger was in my box and I got him in the first act.
  • PotBellyPigeon
    469 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    I know... but these prizes seem rather appealing. Will they all be in the Yearbook mystery box? What do people think about them?

It's a pretty decent event mystery box since only 6 of the 17 possible items in the event's mystery box also appear in the Yearbook Mystery Box. The items which appear in both mystery boxes (Van Houtens and Yearbook) are: Dodgeball Court & Erik; Juvenile Correction Facility & Jeremy Jailbird; Radioactive Milhouse; STEM Conference Hotel & Brendan Beiderbecke; Taylor House & Allison Taylor; and Zip Zap and Za & Wendell Borton.
  • again 12 donuts, well crap I would rather have donut holes. I have none of those lol.
  • KLmaker
    1479 posts Member
    First Britney, and now Bort, brilliant... yeah... um... just what I always wanted!!!
  • I know... but these prizes seem rather appealing. Will they all be in the Yearbook mystery box? What do people think about them?

It's a pretty decent event mystery box since only 6 of the 17 possible items in the event's mystery box also appear in the Yearbook Mystery Box. The items which appear in both mystery boxes (Van Houtens and Yearbook) are: Dodgeball Court & Erik; Juvenile Correction Facility & Jeremy Jailbird; Radioactive Milhouse; STEM Conference Hotel & Brendan Beiderbecke; Taylor House & Allison Taylor; and Zip Zap and Za & Wendell Borton.

Very helpful, thanks!