EA Forums - Banner

Something you don’t see often. Well in my case anyway.

q5aaj3qikhrh.png
It’s been years before I last saw this message. When was the last time you saw it? If ever

Replies

• Is that real?
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • it is real, I alternate between my pad and phone, so see this often, not to worry about, really
  • @frosted1414
    Yeah it’s real. It’s just a rare thing for me to see.

@lawpatrick
    I alternate too but I hardly see it that’s why I shared it to see if others get it regular or like me hardy ever
  • I don't recall ever seeing that! I only play on one device but I log in and out of my towns every day.
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • I don't recall ever seeing that! I only play on one device but I log in and out of my towns every day.
    It only happens when you change devices. And it's really rare to get it to come up even when you're trying.
    I have TRIED to get it to come up when switching devices and can't get it to work. So I just hit Play Anyway and Continue after it complains that my game wasn't saved on the other device.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    I don't recall ever seeing that! I only play on one device but I log in and out of my towns every day.
    It only happens when you change devices. And it's really rare to get it to come up even when you're trying.
    I have TRIED to get it to come up when switching devices and can't get it to work. So I just hit Play Anyway and Continue after it complains that my game wasn't saved on the other device.

Ya, I get those EVERYTIME I switch towns
    That’s why it’s rare
  • I’ve played on 4 different devices, and have never seen this. I regularly switch from my iPad to my pixel to my iPhone depending on where I am. Didn’t know it even existed.
    That’s why it’s rare

Must be a glitch,I don't think it's supposed to do that ;)
    That’s why it’s rare

Must be a glitch,I don't think it's supposed to do that ;)
    I don’t know about that
  • definitely a glitch
  • ZennGlenn
    1730 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Hmmm...going on 7 yrs & occasionally switch b/w phone & tab...
    Have never gotten the 'safe notification', only the warning that basically requires just clicking thru anyhow😎
    Post edited by ZennGlenn on
  • I haven't switched devices for a while but I used to get that message whenever I did. I'm surprised that it's noteworthy enough to be commenting on. Maybe it's because I never logged out (which was always the first message I got, "log out of your other device").
  • If you play on device a and don’t sync (visit the friends screen), When you log into device b you get the “your Springfield didn’t save” message. if you click the option that isn’t play anyway and return to device a you will be presented with this message.
  • I've been playing since the very first whacking day event and I've never seen this message.
    I even checked the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st, still not completely convinced that it's not photoshopped, come clean tstonumberonefan, lol.
    Seriously though, I play on both phone and tablet and have upgraded both at least 3 times since the beginning, I even at one time had up to 3 different towns on the go on the same device and never got it.
    Maybe it's an ios thing as I've always stayed true to the android platform but congrats on seeing it & thanks for sharing, it's going to be my new mission to try to get my game to generate that message now.
  • @TheRealTiminator nah it’s not photoshopped I have no idea how to photoshop I’m not even that good on a computer. Oh and you saying it might be an iOS thing that message was from me playing both android tablet and iOS phone
  • If you play on device a and don’t sync (visit the friends screen), When you log into device b you get the “your Springfield didn’t save” message. if you click the option that isn’t play anyway and return to device a you will be presented with this message.

I don’t know if that is true as I don’t visit neighbours
  • I haven't switched devices for a while but I used to get that message whenever I did. I'm surprised that it's noteworthy enough to be commenting on. Maybe it's because I never logged out (which was always the first message I got, "log out of your other device").
    I only posted this thread because I wanted to see how many people see this and how often the see it.
    I only posted this thread because I wanted to see how many people see this and how often the see it.

I’m not complaining about the thread, I’m just surprised to see people talking about the message as being unusual when I used to see it all the time.
  • KLmaker
    1489 posts Member
    I haven't switched devices for a while but I used to get that message whenever I did. I'm surprised that it's noteworthy enough to be commenting on. Maybe it's because I never logged out (which was always the first message I got, "log out of your other device").

I’m not complaining about the thread, I’m just surprised to see people talking about the message as being unusual when I used to see it all the time.

What else we gonna talk about.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).