EA Forums - Banner

Reporting a player

Ok, I didn't know where to post this and don't know how to get in touch with a moderator so I thought I would share this here.
I accepted a bunch of friend requests and only later saw that one of those "friends" had the username "SlaveryWasAChoice" or something of the sort. I deleted them so I don't know the exact spelling.

However, I wondered whether there was a way to report this user for their username.
I felt really bad for even having that person in my friend list.

Hope you all are doing great, greetings from Germany :)

Replies

• Thanks for posting @OfCourseLeo.
    @johncolombo Would you be able to look into this please? Can a player be reported for their IGN? I did a quick search in game, as if I was adding a player and there were actually a few questionable names that appeared in the list starting with the first word mentioned above.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • johncolombo
    11280 posts Senior Moderator
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Thanks for posting @OfCourseLeo.
    @johncolombo Would you be able to look into this please? Can a player be reported for their IGN? I did a quick search in game, as if I was adding a player and there were actually a few questionable names that appeared in the list starting with the first word mentioned above.

Hi @Muhsterino. Yes they can be reported. I can sent it to my community manger. However I may need links back to people's profiles rather than just offensive names.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ