EA Forums - Banner

I hit the IGC limit for the first time.

Prev1
1e18ibj2rvvj.jpg
It's been done before but not by me!
Smells like victory.

Replies

• Nice now its time to farm until its all gone :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Bomb319
    117 posts Member
    edited September 11
    How much do you have? I hit that awhile ago too - something like 4.29 billion. Kind of disappointing actually, since it takes away much incentive to collect income. I know I would have never been able to spend all that cash anyway, but it was still nice to continue hoarding it.
  • Yeah, it is kind of a hollow victory. I just farm oil rigs now so I can continue to task my characters and feel like I'm accomplishing something :)
  • ramrod130
    499 posts Member
    edited September 11
    Just wait until you hit the cash limit and farm enough donuts that you don't need anymore.. 100,000 was what I stopped at for donuts, now I just check in every once and a while during events to rush them.
  • Do dollar signs stop appearing over buildings? Or do you just collect XP? Do you get that pop up every time you collect anything?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • @bluntcard yes dollar signs and flying money and all that still, but your money doesn't go up. The pop up is one time only.
  • Bomb319 wrote: »
    How much do you have? I hit that awhile ago too - something like 4.29 billion. Kind of disappointing actually, since it takes away much incentive to collect income. I know I would have never been able to spend all that cash anyway, but it was still nice to continue hoarding it.

Same 4.29 billion and change.
  • johncolombo
    11280 posts Senior Moderator
    congratulations. I hit it a long time ago too.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I hit it long long ago too and was unfortunate to experience the loss of all the game cash as the game has not fixed the negative number issue. The moment I hit my game cash limit, I lost all my money as the number reset to zero.
  • That is probably my next goal. Haven't been on tapped out much the past two years. But maybe I'll start getting on daily again to hit the cash limit. Definitely possible with God
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    Hopefully they bring back the million dollar tack thing.
  • I'm at 4.12 Billion right now and will probably hit the cash limit in a couple of weeks.
  • Yeah, I reached the same limit about a week ago. Kinda makes the game pointless.
  • Hey, if you want another random target to aim for once you've hit the cash cap, there's always the $2 billion Springfield heights value cap to aim for.
  • Does anyone else feel inadequate at $61 million or is it just me??? :'(:'(:'(
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel inadequate at $61 million or is it just me??? :'(:'(:'(
    My level 105 test game only has $17,486. Feel better now?

LoL, but is it enough to keep you happy?

What can you do with 4.29 bazillion anyway? Just bragging rights I think.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    My level 105 test game only has $17,486. Feel better now?

No... wah...
    LoL, but is it enough to keep you happy?

But I want the third part of Road To Riches now... wah waah...
    What can you do with 4.29 bazillion anyway? Just bragging rights I think.

...Sniffle... I spose so... sniff...
    ;););););)
  • I got there too. I’d like to see another Road To Riches to maybe spend some and keep things moving along.