EA Forums - Banner

Memorial Bridge ideas

13Next

Replies

• SimsKiefer wrote: »
    > @Willy9292 said:
    > Plus life gets in the way. Running 4 towns I need it done when I actually get some time.

How do you have 4 towns ? do you have 4 users ? and why them 4 of them anyway?

Each town requires a separate user/email. Lots of people have multiple towns. For lots of reasons.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • ss7lbcrp4tbs.png
    🌈They're playing nothing but Van Halen covers the rest of the year 🎶🤘🏽🎶😎
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    SimsKiefer wrote: »
    > @Willy9292 said:
    > Plus life gets in the way. Running 4 towns I need it done when I actually get some time.

How do you have 4 towns ? do you have 4 users ? and why them 4 of them anyway?

Each town requires a separate user/email. Lots of people have multiple towns. For lots of reasons.

I have 5 towns “for lots of reasons” but now it’s mostly because I can’t bear the thought of giving up on any of them. I play them all on the same iPad

• I have 5 towns “for lots of reasons” but now it’s mostly because I can’t bear the thought of giving up on any of them. I play them all on the same iPad[/quote]J

Ditto!

I only have 4 towns, but keep and play them all because I can’t give them up either.
  • wadebear
    3998 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Lots of people have multiple towns. For lots of reasons.
    I started my second town by accident trying to move my first town from Android to Apple (maybe if I play it far enough I can just log in!) so I could use the iTunes credit to buy premium kids for the THOH event. I only had Lisa at that point and was about to scream because I needed her to do all the tasks so I could get more characters.
    I decided to play the second game "just until the end of the event" to see how they compared: Premium vs not. I never stopped.
    I started my third town to answer a question in the Answers forum since I couldn't find an answer on the internet. You know what happened.
    My 4th town was started as a fact finding mission back in July.
    "What's the original order of the Yearbook?"
    "Is there some way to get Sideshow Bob on Android?"
    "How quickly can I build it up to a point where I can start producing a decent amount of donuts?"
    I might actually quit the 4th game once I get my answers.
    Oh, and I'm playing on 4 devices: a nice iPad Mini, 2 sluggish cheap tablets, and a phone. I started out on a REALLY cheap tablet and a borrowed iPad.
    Prime Day is coming up on Amazon. I might try for a newer Fire if they're cheap enough.
    Post edited by wadebear on
  • tpwn53x93or0.png

I really do not like the design of this bridge with the cliffs on both sides. Fail in my opinion of an iconic early moment is The Simpsons history.