EA Forums - Banner

Saw this on Facebook

Prev1
lgi6otzkvbjz.jpeg

This is Halloween pics from Facebook

Replies

• johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    yes that is the Halloween splash screen and "with this year’s THOH we have increased the building cap by 1,000, bringing it from 13,000 to 14,000"
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • yes that is the Halloween splash screen and "with this year’s THOH we have increased the building cap by 1,000, bringing it from 13,000 to 14,000"

yep we can finally release the bomb on the cap :D
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • teddysimon678
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    giphy.gif

An increase

Edit cos last gif was to falshy
  • I saw it on Facebook too, and hoped it would be today! Apparently a few more days still...
  • Someone will plant 1000 trees and start complaining about the new cap.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Someone will plant 1000 trees and start complaining about the new cap.
    😂
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • You’re going to get people who will say it’s not enough but we’ve been waiting ages for an item limit increase that they should just be grateful for it.
  • Great news!
    Now I can extend my monorail beyond my wildest dreams and stop skimping on decorations. Also hoping this means that Springfield Heights land may be extended in the near future.
  • Great news!
    Now I can extend my monorail beyond my wildest dreams and stop skimping on decorations. Also hoping this means that Springfield Heights land may be extended in the near future.
    That would be great
  • Time to build the fences around the houses.
  • KLmaker
    1479 posts Member
    Da da dah da... Don't fence me in...
  • I can now extend my monorail into Springfield Heights. Just got to hope I can line up the tunnels properly.
  • boldbhoy wrote: »
    I can now extend my monorail into Springfield Heights. Just got to hope I can line up the tunnels properly.
    If you’ve got the patience of a saint then go ahead and do it. I tried to extend mine recently and I wish I never bothered
  • 😈🎃RESURRECTION!!🎃😈
    0z2b4tba0y7x.png

• boldbhoy wrote: »
    I can now extend my monorail into Springfield Heights. Just got to hope I can line up the tunnels properly.

I’ve got mine decently laid out. Now I just need a bajillion full size straight tracks. 🤓
  • They’re finally raising the item limit??? HALLELUJAH PRAISE JEEBUS!!!!
  • yes that is the Halloween splash screen and "with this year’s THOH we have increased the building cap by 1,000, bringing it from 13,000 to 14,000"

1000 only? That's nothing....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    yes that is the Halloween splash screen and "with this year’s THOH we have increased the building cap by 1,000, bringing it from 13,000 to 14,000"

Better then nothing.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • KLmaker
    1479 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »

Better then nothing.

And it shows willing.