EA Forums - Banner

4 acts? Should have stayed with Simpsons tradition

simpsonare
2306 posts Member
edited October 2020
I'm just going to say that I think this Halloween should of had three acts. Each act with it's own spooky story. Since it's 4 acts I am reserving judgement. But I imagine it is not even in it's Christmas time/ valentine story-telling format. But I guess tomorrow we will see if EA improved or went the familiar "easy route".

Replies

• I did just see this though...

Simpsonswiki
    It's based on the "School Is Hell" segment of the Season 26 episode "Treehouse of Horror XXV".

So I'm heading to Disney+

I think they should have the transcript (Season/Episode) of where items characters come from. They used to do that also. I saw one recently. But they don't really do it like they used to. I'd watch the episodes to watch on the show the content we are getting.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I did just see this though...

Simpsonswiki
    It's based on the "School Is Hell" segment of the Season 26 episode "Treehouse of Horror XXV".

So I'm heading to Disney+

I think they should have the transcript (Season/Episode) of where items characters come from. They used to do that also. I saw one recently. But they don't really do it like they used to. I'd watch the episodes to watch on the show the content we are getting.

Do you mean the descriptions for the items that appear in the store, prize tracks or inventory like Zia Simpson whose description is "From Season 23, Episode 9 "Holidays of Future Past""? If that's what you meant, then I agree with you since I think it was after Halloween last year when EA stopped including the descriptions with items. I don't get why they stopped adding the descriptions. I did notice that Blues Vomitorium + Bourbon Street Band did have a description of the season and episode they appeared in so maybe that means EA will start adding the descriptions again.