EA Forums - Banner

Aww man. No spooky music

Prev13
beastlymm
284 posts Member
edited October 2020
The event just started but no spooky music, creepy mood at all. Just another day in Springfield.

Replies

  • beastlymm wrote: »
    The event just started but no spooky music, creepy mood at all. Just another day in Springfield.

    Halloween is all about spooky and scary. Years gone by we had fog and music, have they ever given us halloween skins for houses? That would also be nice.

    Next there will be no snow at Christmas😢😢
  • That sucks man :(
    Username: KidHawley
  • I'm disappointed too, I just don't feel the Halloween vibe. I remember my first Halloween event in 2013 where you had to stop the ghosts and you were given the ghost zapper. Those were the days, now it's just another generic three act event...
  • I haven’t played for a year and started again just for the Halloween event. I’m feeling very let down.
  • i30874zh61mm.jpeg

    This has been my favourite Halloween event. Long gone are the days of these events.

    Is it a case of both laziness from EA and reaction from players who couldn't complete acts due to not having time to constantly collect GOO for example. Where as a 4 hour task event gives everyone a chance.
  • camihendo1 wrote: »
    i30874zh61mm.jpeg

    This has been my favourite Halloween event. Long gone are the days of these events.

    Is it a case of both laziness from EA and reaction from players who couldn't complete acts due to not having time to constantly collect GOO for example. Where as a 4 hour task event gives everyone a chance.

    I personally believe it's a lower budget. If that's the case then they would've had to sacrifice something to have enough resources to create new quests and characters... and in this case the event format has been sacrificed.


  • I personally believe it's a lower budget. If that's the case then they would've had to sacrifice something to have enough resources to create new quests and characters... and in this case the event format has been sacrificed.[/quote]

    The dialogue at the start of each act/event is always pretty neat. I'd happily sacrifice that for a proper old school event.
  • Music was always the best.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • The music, the dark fog, the nasty water -- I want it all back.
  • Vedata123
    216 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    zzfosn3r9jy1.jpg
    34tfmekm9cd9.jpg
    They really messed up this time. Where's the atmosphere? Where is my promised 1k itemlimit increase? Why have the river the dark water while the river is normal. The game isnt what it once was in 2014, 2015 or 2017
  • PotBellyPigeon
    469 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    It sounds like a patch update is needed to actually increase the item limit, darken the rivers, add the Halloween music, add the fog/darkened screen and leaves blowing across the screen.
  • miss the old days of the game.
  • miss the old days of the game.

    Today certainly has had me reminiscing of the old events. You can accept the lack of effort for small mini events but when a big Halloween event comes out half arsed with no Halloween theme on screen i.e. music, and fog, it makes you miss the good old days.

  • Yes, as many have said now, my dam and Springfield Falls have green water now... Wonder if they were patch it in or out? Seems odd!
    Username: KidHawley
  • Everyone y are u’s mad I’m not. Itz a game. Enjoy it
  • Castiel19x
    4273 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    RUMadImNot wrote: »
    Everyone y are u’s mad I’m not. Itz a game. Enjoy it

    It means something after 8 years of playing. EA have made it stressful for some over the years.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • The grand spooky music was a treat. Surely EA still has the rights/recordings of it (it changed slightly the third year it was used).
    camihendo1 wrote: »
    beastlymm wrote: »
    The event just started but no spooky music, creepy mood at all. Just another day in Springfield.

    Halloween is all about spooky and scary. Years gone by we had fog and music, have they ever given us halloween skins for houses? That would also be nice.

    Next there will be no snow at Christmas😢😢

    We do have Halloween skins: Heck House for the church and Everscream Terrors for the Simpson house. From past events there’s a Pumpkin house and the Bad Dream House has great animation if you get a character to enter it (Lucille will enter for 24 hours).

    As for ambiance, I remember the second year they made it TOO dark and with all the swirling leaves you could barely make out what was on the screen, plus a month of that was depressing.

    Guess there’s always something...

  • I'll really be done if there's no snow. I have the old spooky music recorded, so maybe I'll play it in the background every once in a while to set the mood.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I'll really be done if there's no snow. I have the old spooky music recorded, so maybe I'll play it in the background every once in a while to set the mood.

    How sad is it that it’s come to that?
  • [quote="Castiel19x;c-2160994"][quote="RUMadImNot;c-2160991"]Everyone y are u’s mad I’m not. Itz a game. Enjoy it[/quote]

    It means something after 8 years of playing. EA have made it stressful for some over the years.
    [/quote]

    If itz stressful U’s shouldn’t be playin as itz a game so walk away
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!