EA Forums - Banner

10,000% club

Replies

• roman65 wrote: »
    Here’s a pic of my mess:
    You kid us not. That makes my town look like a piece of art by comparison.
  • lucajick wrote: »
    What is the best item to maximize this %?
    During this event it's the Spooky Forest Bundle. It's not often they release repeatable items like that though (discounting the fact that the previous event had the Marching Band :D ).
    What you need to buy regularly is the Burns Mystery Box. They pay out on a pattern (your pattern may vary) but they're the least expensive way to raise your Bonus Percentage. They can be found in the Store, in the sub section with the Homer Buddha icon, then scroll waaaaaaaaaaay over. It's almost at the end of the list.
  • Haha, as much as I’d LOVE to get my % that high I just can’t. I wouldn’t be able to stand having a crowded or messy town haha. I love having my town look like a real town. That’s nothing against people doing it btw, I think you have more patience and make this game a harder grind that regular players haha... I’ve just hit 300% but love my town the way it is. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts I REALLY need the GGR back because I haven’t got it and I’ve only got a few more in game cash land squares to unlock... Feeling stressed hahhahaha!
    Username: KidHawley
  • wadebear wrote: »
    How did you get up to 10,000%? What sort of things did you buy for it? I want to get to this level but want the items to fit and not just take up space
    Uh, that's not gonna happen. There are only a given number of items in the game that increase your multiplier and many of those are unique or take up huge amounts of space (or both), so if you want to push it really high you have to have lots of duplication.
    The good thing about most of the duplicate items is that they're small and can be hidden behind buildings or decorations.

I dont mind duplicates. But dont want "farms" of various items
  • I like the green tennis courts. They have a relatively large footprint for the % but you can use a lot of them without ruining the ‘natural’ look of the town. Cop cars are good for that too.
  • This is probably going to be a silly question so apologies in advance... I have a % of about 310%, I level up around every day to day and a half. Would there be any use in me using the XP collider?? I’m a very active player. It may be a hard question to answer as there are a lot of variables to consider. Just curious about your opinion, in my circumstances would it be beneficial to use the collider?? Would I make more donuts than the cost it is to charge it?? Again sorry if it’s a silly question, I’m just unsure of how it works, and didn’t want a make a new thread about it. Thanks guys! :)
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    This is probably going to be a silly question so apologies in advance... I have a % of about 310%, I level up around every day to day and a half. Would there be any use in me using the XP collider?? I’m a very active player. It may be a hard question to answer as there are a lot of variables to consider. Just curious about your opinion, in my circumstances would it be beneficial to use the collider?? Would I make more donuts than the cost it is to charge it?? Again sorry if it’s a silly question, I’m just unsure of how it works, and didn’t want a make a new thread about it. Thanks guys! :)
    The best deal on the XP Collider is 25 donuts for 10 days activity. If you can't make significantly MORE than 25 donuts back in that 10 day period, then no, it isn't worth using.
    You need to be KEM farming and I can see that you're not. With KEM farming plus the XP Collider active you could be gaining several levels a DAY (which means an equal number of Donuts per day at your level).
    In my test town I have a 386.25% multiplier and build 35 KEMs every 4 hours. I go up a level with every 11 KEMs I tap in. So I go up about 16 levels every day from those. Then there's everything else in my town so... 18, 19 levels per day?
    You need a daily income of $879,000 to buy 35 KEMs 5 times a day. I see you have a lot of buildings, but you may need a few more Blue Houses (Purple, Pink, White) to have enough income. That's easy enough to find out: just write down your cash at the end of the day, then again at the end of the next day. The difference is how much you made in a day.
    This is probably going to be a silly question so apologies in advance... I have a % of about 310%, I level up around every day to day and a half. Would there be any use in me using the XP collider?? I’m a very active player. It may be a hard question to answer as there are a lot of variables to consider. Just curious about your opinion, in my circumstances would it be beneficial to use the collider?? Would I make more donuts than the cost it is to charge it?? Again sorry if it’s a silly question, I’m just unsure of how it works, and didn’t want a make a new thread about it. Thanks guys! :)

If you level up every day and a half in 10 days you’d level up 6 times. If you spent 25 donuts on the collider you level up 30 time, 24 times extra and at an average of 2 donuts you’d get back 48 extra donuts, pretty good deal no? On top of that any extra stuff such as KEM farming would give you 5x as much. If you’re active you should be running the collider at all times and get the 10 days for 25, anything else is wasting donuts.
  • @HawleyBDB I still can't add you in my friends list, I'm keen to check out your town :/

I can't remember when I first threw donuts at the XP Collider, but I do remember having it in storage for ages. That first donut spend is nervy when you don't have many to spare. It took me ages before I started buying Mystery Boxes too, even though everyone on the forum was recommending it. If you want to become 'donut independent', do what @wadebear suggests, even if it feels like a slow process at first.
  • HawleyBDB
    1045 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    @wadebear Thanks so much for all that info dude... You are def one of the most clued up on this on the forums... It’s really interesting reading your posts... I’m not sure if I’ve got it in me to farm or anything like that hahaha... I’ll see how much I make each day, I’ll log it tomoz haha.

@roman65 Thanks for the maths dude... Only difference is I’m not on max level so I will only get 1 donut each level up, thanks again for that though appreciate it!

@lucienleon519 Ahhh man sucks I can’t add you as a neighbour, that bug is so frustrating man. Yeah it seems such a big move to make with farming and stuff... I’ll carry on how I am for now, maybe I’ll change my mind in the future hahah

Thanks everyone for the feedback :)
  • @lucienleon519 I’ve just tried adding you again, let me know if you get it man :)
  • Here's a chart for KEM farming for levels 101-939. You can use it to easily figure out the costs and payouts of KEM farming at various numbers of KEMs and Bonus percentages.
    @lucienleon519 I’ve just tried adding you again, let me know if you get it man :)

It's weird, I get the 'New!' flag but when I go to my friends page there's no invite. I've sent an invite to you a few times too. Otherwise everything looks normal, I can visit current friends and they can visit me. Oh well, we can only keep trying and it might be something that's corrected through updates :)
    @lucienleon519 I’ve just tried adding you again, let me know if you get it man :)

It's weird, I get the 'New!' flag but when I go to my friends page there's no invite. I've sent an invite to you a few times too. Otherwise everything looks normal, I can visit current friends and they can visit me. Oh well, we can only keep trying and it might be something that's corrected through updates :)
    Your Neighbor database is probably corrupted. The only way I know of to fix that is to start deleting neighbors. 1 might do it, or you might have to delete them all.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    HawleyBDB wrote: »

Your Neighbor database is probably corrupted. The only way I know of to fix that is to start deleting neighbors. 1 might do it, or you might have to delete them all.

Thanks Wadebear, I'll give it a go :)
  • Thanks again for the replies... Wicked, hopefully the neighbours problem sorts its self out eventually :)
    Thanks again for the replies... Wicked, hopefully the neighbours problem sorts its self out eventually :)

LoL, my 'friends' flag ticked over from '1' to '2'. I go into my friends page and I've got some rando's request but not yours. I've started deleting some friends but I only have 20 to begin with. Of course I could delete every friend and it still not be fixed :D
  • LoL, my 'friends' flag ticked over from '1' to '2'. I go into my friends page and I've got some rando's request but not yours. I've started deleting some friends but I only have 20 to begin with. Of course I could delete every friend and it still not be fixed :D
    You might have to delete them all to reset your neighbor database, but then you can always add them back.
    I had the same problem years ago and I had 100 friends. I had to write them all down... AAAHHHH!!!
    Then it turned out that it only took about half an hour.
    Or you could just go to https://www.origin.com/ , log in with the same username and password you use for your game, click on your name in the lower left corner and select 'View My Profile', then select 'Friends'. Then you can get a complete list of your neighbors to copy and paste into a text document.
  • Thanks @wadebear, very good to know that option. I'm fine with writing them all down, 'cause I have so few. I'm thinking of only having fellow forum members for friends from now on. Makes the friends list feel more like a community.
    Haha, as much as I’d LOVE to get my % that high I just can’t. I wouldn’t be able to stand having a crowded or messy town haha. I love having my town look like a real town. That’s nothing against people doing it btw, I think you have more patience and make this game a harder grind that regular players haha... I’ve just hit 300% but love my town the way it is. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts I REALLY need the GGR back because I haven’t got it and I’ve only got a few more in game cash land squares to unlock... Feeling stressed hahhahaha!

I know what you mean, I like my town without house or bonus item farms, but you can always do a bit of KEM farming once in a while IF you have any spare land somewhere, maybe group store an area and use that. Personally I got bored KEMming, but my aim has always been to make a town I like rather than having a high bonus. I bought my fair share of mystery boxes too, but ended up putting all the hidden bonus items like News Vans etc. into the inventory when the item limit started pestering me. My bonus is down to about 1200 now, but I find it's high enough for a few rounds of RTTs when I need some extra donuts. It's worth re-checking your inventory for bonus items btw, you've been playing a long time and may have some you've forgotten about. My XP Collider is always charged, it pays itself back quite quickly.