EA Forums - Banner

10,000% club

Replies

  • Yeah I feel the same as you man ^^ I checked my inventory too found a couple of things that help haha... I have 310% now. I thought yesterday I’d have a go at using the XP boost... I bought 10 days for 25 donuts... In 24 hours I’ve levelled up 6 times... If i continue at that rate I’ll get 60 donuts. Thats not amazing by a long shot especially compared to some of the farmers, obviously BUT for my gameplay, and the way I choose to play that still gives me a profit of 35 donuts every 10 days, so there’s no reason at all for me not to be using the collider :)
    Username: KidHawley
  • Update on previous post.

    I only have 18 mil in game cash... I bought a couple mil worth of rat trap trucks and managed to level up quite a few times. Now in 2 days of using the 5x XP collider I’ve made my 25 donuts back. Again I don’t farm or anything but I guess I should have been using the collider a long time ago because it’s so beneficial even for my style of gameplay :) Will Keep track of how much I am in donut profit after the full 10 days :)
    Username: KidHawley
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Update on previous post.

    I only have 18 mil in game cash... I bought a couple mil worth of rat trap trucks and managed to level up quite a few times. Now in 2 days of using the 5x XP collider I’ve made my 25 donuts back. Again I don’t farm or anything but I guess I should have been using the collider a long time ago because it’s so beneficial even for my style of gameplay :) Will Keep track of how much I am in donut profit after the full 10 days :)

    LoL, exactly what I found after finally switching on the XP collider :p

    My update is I deleted all my friends but still can't see your invite in the friends screen even though it's flagged in the regular screen :(
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Update on previous post.

    I only have 18 mil in game cash... I bought a couple mil worth of rat trap trucks and managed to level up quite a few times. Now in 2 days of using the 5x XP collider I’ve made my 25 donuts back. Again I don’t farm or anything but I guess I should have been using the collider a long time ago because it’s so beneficial even for my style of gameplay :) Will Keep track of how much I am in donut profit after the full 10 days :)

    LoL, exactly what I found after finally switching on the XP collider :p

    My update is I deleted all my friends but still can't see your invite in the friends screen even though it's flagged in the regular screen :(

    I can’t believe I wasn’t using it before. I’ll always keep it on now haha!

    Ahhh that’s so strange man... Looks like we wont be able to be neighbours, damn!
    Username: KidHawley
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    My update is I deleted all my friends but still can't see your invite in the friends screen even though it's flagged in the regular screen :(
    @HawleyBDB I just did some investigating. When I go to origin.com as my bearnonymous persona I see your icon in my Friend List there - but you have no name. When I go through your details to YOUR friends it says "Add this person to your friends list and invite them to a game."
    So it looks like it may be broken on your end. Try going to origin.com and logging in with your information.
  • My update is I deleted all my friends but still can't see your invite in the friends screen even though it's flagged in the regular screen :(
    I just sent you an invitation from my Bearnonymous game. Let's see what happens.
    I couldn't send you one from my primary game - my friends list is snookered today. Can't even see the one's I've got.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    HawleyBDB wrote: »
    My update is I deleted all my friends but still can't see your invite in the friends screen even though it's flagged in the regular screen :(
    @HawleyBDB I just did some investigating. When I go to origin.com as my bearnonymous persona I see your icon in my Friend List there - but you have no name. When I go through your details to YOUR friends it says "Add this person to your friends list and invite them to a game."
    So it looks like it may be broken on your end. Try going to origin.com and logging in with your information.

    Ahhh OK how strange. I don’t have any other problems with neighbours other than a couple that I’m never able to interact with (I can see their town, but not able to tap on anything). I’ll try that. Thanks man :)
    Username: KidHawley
  • wadebear wrote: »
    My update is I deleted all my friends but still can't see your invite in the friends screen even though it's flagged in the regular screen :(
    I just sent you an invitation from my Bearnonymous game. Let's see what happens.
    I couldn't send you one from my primary game - my friends list is snookered today. Can't even see the one's I've got.

    Hey I got it! Thanks for doing that sleuthing :)
  • Is there anything technical stopping EA from offering larger % value items? Or is it simply a way of directing game play? I doubt I’d have the patience to wait for the XP collection from 460-odd characters at 10000%, but I have few goals left in the game and it’d be cool to get there without sacrificing item count and map design.
  • Hey I got it! Thanks for doing that sleuthing :)
    OUCH! Your town is too much for my Fire tablet. I can barely scroll in it.
    I've sent you an invite from my iPad Mini game. The iPad has more processing power (and RAM and drive space), maybe it can handle your town.
  • @lucienleon519
    Well, your town is broken from my perspective. I can only tap on the 4 buildings you can vandalize. And it took me several minutes to find even one of them.
    This game needs some serious fixing...
  • wadebear wrote: »
    @lucienleon519
    Well, your town is broken from my perspective. I can only tap on the 4 buildings you can vandalize. And it took me several minutes to find even one of them.
    This game needs some serious fixing...

    Vandalise away Wadebear :D

    Is there a relationship between the buildings a neighbour can tap on and the ones that the town owner has already been collected from? I used to hear people talk about 'leave some buildings for your neighbour to tap on' but never understood what it meant.
  • I have quite a few neighbours where I can’t tap on anything... Been like if forever!
    Username: KidHawley
  • whats this derailed train wreck thread about.
  • whats this derailed train wreck thread about.

    Apologies, went from having a 10K% multiplier to how to increase the multiplier % to having issues with the friends list. 10K% is a pretty elite club tho, can't imagine the thread staying on page 1 for long if it remained strictly OT.
  • whats this derailed train wreck thread about.

    Apologies, went from having a 10K% multiplier to how to increase the multiplier % to having issues with the friends list. 10K% is a pretty elite club tho, can't imagine the thread staying on page 1 for long if it remained strictly OT.

    just thinking how regulars get **** about newbies posting wrong,and seeing this continue to derail for days. not even a second paragraph to say or stay near track...... like I got 5000%, or is it %5000. let's not even mention time events start.

    to stay sorta on track I built up to almost 106k donuts when I said why go for more. that was 20ish months ago. I still have just over a 100k donuts. so yeah I could be in that club easily. however I see no point. seeing i do not send peeps on tasks and lost only about 5k doubts in that time. lol I derailed myself lol. on purpose.

    a thread like this can die, in short. just start a new one, maybe the next person who decides to go that high will search a thread out. whatever you guys think of a new 10k thread when this one is garbled up.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    And I was excited because I just crossed 1005.85%! :D
  • stevieort wrote: »
    And I was excited because I just crossed 1005.85%! :D

    Crossing 1000% is a big deal! As far as the impact on your gameplay goes, the difference between 1000% and 500% is huge. I'm on 2000% with another 2000% happily in storage to reduce my item count and clutter. It also saves on collection time.
  • 52y6ruj7p90s.png

    Guess I’m the newest member of this club! 😎
  • @ataylor375 Nice! So, er um, how many burning bushes?
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!