EA Forums - Banner

Humanity's Hope spaceship?

Does anyone have a task there? It looks like it could have a fun animation but I can't seem to find anyone who goes there.

Replies

• Lyle Langley?
  • Bart has a 4 hour task there called "Try and Blow Up School". Homer and the Jelly Monster did have tasks there at the end of the event so you might've missed the animation there since Homer and the Jelly Monster might have went to the Brown House for their tasks.
  • It looks like at AT-AT from star wars.
    KXxg20D.jpg
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    It looks like at AT-AT from star wars.
    KXxg20D.jpg

In a deep excavation.
  • Bart has a 4 hour task there called "Try and Blow Up School".

Thank You! I never would've put that together. Made mine one of those virtual ride things at my amusement park. I'm not married to it yet but I don't have a lot of room in there to work.

so225PT.png
  • I put it in my Outlands area. Already looks like one of the settlements in the Mandalorian so I figured this dilapidated hi-tech mixed with old west style would work well. The jelly barrel also fits in there.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    KXxg20D.jpg

In a deep excavation.

Actually i think it's a parody of the ship from the 70s tv show Space:1999
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    KXxg20D.jpg

In a deep excavation.
    4junk3000 wrote: »

I was thinking more because of it's long legs cannot be seen, the AT-AT's and AT-M6's must have the longest legs in the machine world.

The top bit does look a bit like an AT-AT, as for the show, I try to forget that, beach balls as an alien mine field, jeez, why did I watch that???
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    KXxg20D.jpg

In a deep excavation.

They were called Eagles in the show, I was lucky enough to have a toy one & they were awesome! Back when toys were made of metal and made to last.
    But yeah the show would probably be embarrassingly bad now, although there does seem to be a movement towards really cheesy 70s TV & movies atm, check out some of the cringeworthy content on the streaming service that shares it's name with a South American rainforest if you want proof.
  • Anybody else final quest bugged I have the ship but the quest chain doesn't reflect that I earned it.
  • Yeah, last couple events / acts have been like that. Says you have all prizes but no check mark.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Seems to happen in all the mini events lately
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • Same here I have the ship, but not checked off the quest list.
  • la36sx55wbk1.jpg
    Blarg?
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • KLmaker
    1479 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I know this has gone but I need to make a major correction as I made a embarrassingly huge mistake.

When I said:
    KXxg20D.jpg

In a deep excavation.
    4junk3000 wrote: »

I was thinking more because of it's long legs cannot be seen, the AT-AT's and AT-M6's must have the longest legs in the machine world.

The top bit does look a bit like an AT-AT, as for the show, I try to forget that, beach balls as an alien mine field, jeez, why did I watch that???

For some ungodly stupid reason, I was thinking of Lost In Space.
    An alien had placed a minefield with the intention of deliberately affecting the family and told them someone else did it.

I uses to watch Space: 1999, loved it and I still have my Eagle, though I lost all my radiation canisters.
    And I could never recreate from the opening credits where an Eagle drops its pod, I tried that numerous times and it always bounced and flipped over.

Sorry Space: 1999.

The show has been repeating on Forces TV, along with The Equalizer with Ewar Woowar.