EA Forums - Banner

Insanity Peppers anyone?

They just got added to the menu in my testing game. Which is a minor nuisance, but it irks me.

Replies

• wadebear wrote: »
    They just got added to the menu in my testing game. Which is a minor nuisance, but it irks me.

Part of the daily prizes for the other mystery box. Harvest insanity peppers yields two tickets which is great as my town that has that box has Christmas corn so I can't do the quest unless I rush the corn for 194 donuts.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • johncolombo
    11408 posts Senior Moderator
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »

Part of the daily prizes for the other mystery box. Harvest insanity peppers yields two tickets which is great as my town that has that box has Christmas corn so I can't do the quest unless I rush the corn for 194 donuts.

I don't seem to have daily prizes. Are they just for players who don't have everything?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I don't seem to have daily prizes. Are they just for players who don't have everything?
    It's not Daily Prizes, it's a "do Daily Challenges for Tickets" and then use the tickets to buy prizes from the Santa's Wonderland Mystery Box.
    But yeah, there's nothing new in there.