EA Forums - Banner

Wow....Half A Percent For $500.00? Get 'em While They're HOT!

Prev1
Just bought a ton of burning bushes for a piddling $500 each and they all give a half percent on your XP, etc. Get 'em before EA discovers the glitch.
Level 939 (and holding)
Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!

Replies

• Thanks for that. Just bought a load myself and bumped up my %
  • It will max out your building limit quickly though... 😄
  • But newbies (like my Testing Game) can boost their percentages quickly and cheaply and then store them as they get other things.
  • I didn’t know there is a building limit. Is that for how many a player can have?
  • I was thinking about buying a ton, making some donuts then storing them as a group.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • ox0i8b54645k.png
    mekysuali0gp.png

Fun times! 🤣
  • I think I got one too many... :wink:yxh0aq92grim.png
  • o5f8crbhh487.png
    A field of burning bushes about the size of the Area Select Tool's maximum grab adds about 510%
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I didn’t know there is a building limit. Is that for how many a player can have?

There's a limit to how much we can display on the playing field. It's not just a static count of items, because it's influenced by what you place on the water, and how many road-over-river bridges you create. The game gives several warning notices before saying you've reached the max.
  • SLotmanRJ wrote: »
    I think I got one too many... :wink:yxh0aq92grim.png

You may want to rethink that. All them burning bushes are gonna boost glowable wharming. Goodbye snow.
  • Annnd... it's gone
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Crazy haha, did they make a mistake doing that?? Lasted a whole day. Glad I got some, thought EA was in the festive spirit this year... Really thought it was genuine for the Xmas update tough!
    Username: KidHawley
  • Managed to get enough to push my XP to over 2,000. Knew it was only a matter of time. Game can get laggy, but it was worth it!
  • I think it has been removed with the latest forced-update a few hours ago.
  • I only bought like 100 and I'm happy with that.
  • Errors like this happen occasionally. In the past, the forum tried to keep it secret, attempting to prolong its availability. But there's discussions in so many different locations online, that I'm glad this time around, people here made public announcements which allowed more to take advantage while it lasted. Thank you to those who mentioned it.

Nothing gold can stay, Ponyboy!
  • So glad I got mine in. Went from 300% to over 3500%. My KEM farming is much more beneficial now
  • So glad I got mine in. Went from 300% to over 3500%. My KEM farming is much more beneficial now

Soon you'll have enough cash that kem farming is obsolete. You can do bloodmobiles whenever you run low instead
  • Anyone crunched the numbers to see which is most efficient between the bloodmobiles, rat trap trucks, etc?
  • Have they gone? I cant seem to find burning bushes in the store?