EA Forums - Banner

Santa's Wonderland Ticket

Hi I've got everything now from this update with Santa's Wonderland Ticket. Will they be adding more stuff in the next update to use the tickets on?

Replies

• Not likely, but you will be able to exchange the tickets for donuts.
  • Not likely, but you will be able to exchange the tickets for donuts.

Thank you
  • Yup, can confirm 1 ticket get you 3 doughnuts...

Pro tip: swap out any daily challenges that only win you one ticket... I've been getting replacement challenges for two and three tickets... at worst it will give you another one ticket challenge so what's to lose... :smiley:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • What if you don't want to swap for the donuts, can you carry them over/save them until the next time you can use them for future prizes??
  • LadyFig95 wrote: »
    What if you don't want to swap for the donuts, can you carry them over/save them until the next time you can use them for future prizes??
    No. They're event specific.
  • Did anyone else lose the tickets after the update? I just got 3 but can't find where to cash them in.
  • has the christmas event ended ?
  • @dale984 Use them in the Santa's Wonderland box or if no box exchange for donuts
    @JacksonSpuddy Act starts tomorrow 18 December at 1400 GMT
  • @1EllieG7294 No Wonderland box....that was my concern...where did it go? Where do I exchange them??
  • did you still have items in the Santa's Wonderland box @dale984 ? If no items do you not have an exchange for donuts option in the Clash of creeds section of the store?
    If you do not have either option and should have one or the other (you can't exchange until the box is empty i believe) please go to EA Answers and create a new topic about this issue. Please include the device you play on, when you think it disappeared and some screenshots
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/bd-p/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out
  • I have Santa’s Wonderland, but I’m missing the option that let’s you buy three donuts for one ticket or 12 donuts for one snowflake token. Someone I know has these two options in the currency section of the store, but I don’t have those options in my store. It’s supposed to be under donut promotions.
  • moyaimya wrote: »
    I have Santa’s Wonderland, but I’m missing the option that let’s you buy three donuts for one ticket or 12 donuts for one snowflake token. Someone I know has these two options in the currency section of the store, but I don’t have those options in my store. It’s supposed to be under donut promotions.

You won't get the option to exchange tokens for doughnuts until you have emptied all the items from the boxes first, e. g. once the Santa's Wonderland box is empty the option to exchange any extra tickets for 3 doughnuts will appear.
  • I just cashed in my tickets but got no donuts. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • moyaimya wrote: »
    I have Santa’s Wonderland, but I’m missing the option that let’s you buy three donuts for one ticket or 12 donuts for one snowflake token. Someone I know has these two options in the currency section of the store, but I don’t have those options in my store. It’s supposed to be under donut promotions.

You won't get the option to exchange tokens for doughnuts until you have emptied all the items from the boxes first, e. g. once the Santa's Wonderland box is empty the option to exchange any extra tickets for 3 doughnuts will appear.

The problem is that it's only offering me two Christmas trees. I don't want Christmas trees; they'll just either be sold (if possible) or stuck in inventory. <sigh>

• The problem is that it's only offering me two Christmas trees. I don't want Christmas trees; they'll just either be sold (if possible) or stuck in inventory. <sigh>

Welcome to the club @blackgryphon9999 that's what the inventory is for though. I reckon most of us have got a thousand bits of crap in our inventory that we didn't want, or were forced to craft & that we now can't sell.
    At least it's free stuff but check it out once you've stored it cos it may have a %bonus attached to it in which case it'd be worthwhile finding a place for it (behind a tall building) and eventually it will repay you the donuts that you missed out on by having to "buy" it.