EA Forums - Banner

Gnome In Your Home 2020

Prev1
johncolombo
11384 posts Senior Moderator
edited December 2020
Has anyone ever let him out since when he was relevant? My town is so cramped I'd never see him again. Just curious if anyone has tapped him in awhile. If so did you find him? Does he even still work?
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• I accidentally tapped the Gnome box over 2 years ago and haven't seen it since, I tried greying out building etc and having a look around but after 2 hours of searching I decided that I'd had enough and he can hide himself away forever.
  • I accidentally tapped the Gnome box over 2 years ago and haven't seen it since, I tried greying out building etc and having a look around but after 2 hours of searching I decided that I'd had enough and he can hide himself away forever.

Mine was same as yours but I can’t even find the box. I gave up looking for him.
  • Hello everyone! Relevant. You need to search through editing the city. Hide buildings, then easier to find.
  • MrToby5
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Hello everyone! Relevant. You need to search through editing the city. Hide buildings, then easier to find.
    I’ve done that and the only thing I have visible is the characters and look for ages and still no luck. I did see a post saying that if you get near him there’s a laugh but I’ve not heard anything so don’t know if that’s true or not.
  • I recently acquired the gnome and have him placed in front of the Duff brewery. I had no idea he was interactive until seeing this thread. Just now let him out.
  • I recently acquired the gnome and have him placed in front of the Duff brewery. I had no idea he was interactive until seeing this thread. Just now let him out.

Good luck finding him
  • I’ve kept mine safely secured in inventory.....easier to find😉
  • It’s been so long I forget what the gnome or the box looks like. So I could be staring right at it amd not know it! Lol
  • Because my town is so big, I made a temple to the gnome using the big christmas columns. Last year I tapped the gnome's box and it took me a lot to find him. I think he never goes that far from the box but I do not think I will tapped that box again.
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    mine's been sitting in front of the Simpson's house since I first got it and haven't let him out since the event with the elf radar. I tired to tap him once a few years ago and nothing happened, then I was glad it didn't work (maybe I didn't tap it right) as I feared never finding him again.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Mine's been lost for eight months.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Funny there's now 3 threads on the go with gnome related content.
    For my part though, mine got out over 2 years ago & haven't seen him since.
    He's determined to stay out there, even storing the box doesn't reset him so I've just decided to leave him free.
    Unless he turns feral and starts attacking the other NPCs, then I might have to do something about him.
    😂
  • The first person to post a picture of him who lost him, wins, you don't win anything, just kudos, sort of.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    The first person to post a picture of him who lost him, wins, you don't win anything, just kudos, sort of.
    Can’t do that as I can’t find the little swine. :lol:. I can’t even post a pic of his box as I can’t find where I put that either.
  • wn1m0i3crade.jpeg

Get looking (disclaimer donuts won’t be given as I’m a tight swine) :lol:
  • I gotta be honest. I’m not entirely convinced he’s able to be located. 🤓
  • I gotta be honest. I’m not entirely convinced he’s able to be located. 🤓
    How much time have you invested to come to this conclusion 🤔
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • Three or four fairly thorough scans of my town thus far.
  • Well after spending another hour scouring my Springfield I've decided that it can stay hidden wherever it happens to be.
  • Khorah
    182 posts Member
    Aw man.. now I want this building.. is it in the mystery box or the holiday box?