EA Forums - Banner

Worried about the Simpson.

2Next

Replies

• MrToby5 wrote: »
    MrToby5 wrote: »
    @iain51269522 its only a cartoon and it’s only a game. If you don’t like it don’t watch or play it’s really that simple.

You are right it is only a cartoon and it is only a game. I will stop watching and playing if I don't want to.

In the meantime do you mind if I express that there is something unwholesome about one of the characters?

You can do what you want to within reason but please remember the forum rules and also this is a family friendly forum we don’t want or need these views on here. I’m sure the moderators will agree with me on this. So please think before you post.

So your not a moderator?
  • MrToby5 wrote: »
    MrToby5 wrote: »
    @iain51269522 its only a cartoon and it’s only a game. If you don’t like it don’t watch or play it’s really that simple.

You are right it is only a cartoon and it is only a game. I will stop watching and playing if I don't want to.

In the meantime do you mind if I express that there is something unwholesome about one of the characters?

You can do what you want to within reason but please remember the forum rules and also this is a family friendly forum we don’t want or need these views on here. I’m sure the moderators will agree with me on this. So please think before you post.

So your not a moderator?
    No I’m not a moderator. But I’m just reminding you how to act on here we all are bound by the rules and so should you.
  • What rules do you think are a problem?
  • Keep it game-related. We're not here to debate politics or religion or lobby for anything, so keep the conversation about our games.

Ok this is a religion event but this is entertainment nothing else you’re taking the fun aspect and turning it into something else and bringing politics into this.
  • bluntcard
    3820 posts Member
    edited January 4
    Stop FLAGGING.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • To be fair, this game is VERY political and very religious. Why can't people discuss these issues that are about the game itself?
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    To be fair, this game is VERY political and very religious. Why can't people discuss these issues that are about the game itself?

Yes, and the task my players are performing right now is chasing Moses with a pitch fork.
    Last week the game was spoofing Jesus.
    If we can live thru that, I'm quite sure we can live with the way Marge votes.
  • ...the Simpsons is now starting to appear dubious to me and if it continues to appear on the wrong side of the polarised anerican society I won't be liking it.

Always seemed to me that the family embodies a broad political spectrum:

Homer = MAGAt
    Marge = swinging voter
    Lisa = Democrat
    Bart = disengaged
    Maggie = ...

• Who flagged me? :D
  • For the love of :
    250px-God.png
    Shut this thread down!
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!