EA Forums - Banner

So with this event has TSTO officially surpassed 500 taskable characters?

Prev1
I think I have all of the them,,,,

Replies

• I'm missing the horse and a few others.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • txrabbit3737
    1130 posts Member
    edited January 7
    Andre the angel is character 503.
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • One day I'll finally get that b#&*@ Evil Shopkeeper.

Do you hear me, bundle master?

Now I have them all, I'll be praying to every deity & prophet in the game for someone to finally free up all the bundled characters.
  • Thx,,, I'm going to have to count again I can't remember if I have 502 or 503,,,
  • I may have all of the taskable characters but I'm missing one skin,,, I know a few of you know who it is,,, because you are missing it too,,,, I believe it's called Gorgeous Moe,,, or something like that,,, I started playing right at the end of the that event and never got the skin,,, I don't believe EA has released it since,,, otherwise I think I have all the taskable characters all skins except for the aforementioned,,,,
  • Kiutre wrote: »
    I may have all of the taskable characters but I'm missing one skin,,, I know a few of you know who it is,,, because you are missing it too,,,, I believe it's called Gorgeous Moe,,, or something like that,,, I started playing right at the end of the that event and never got the skin,,, I don't believe EA has released it since,,, otherwise I think I have all the taskable characters all skins except for the aforementioned,,,,

Respectable Moe, that is the skin you are missing.
  • Thank You,,, That is the one I'm missing,,,
  • I don't have Respectable Moe either... I managed to pick up the limo as a YB item or event gift box at some point, but the costume hasn't been made available since the original event.
  • I have 502 but don't know who I am missing.
  • I have 502 but don't know who I am missing.

From 1EllieG7294, (just giving credit where credit is due):
    04juadup5orp.png
    5kssdyquxbtn.png
    w2mtwv36jpp7.png
    45vjdfd7c2jr.png

• Thanks for the list. I will check when I have a spare few minutes
  • My missing character is Fernando Vidal. I did actually have this character, but when I got hit by the glitch a few years ago, EA rolled back my game and I lost a number of buildings and characters from the current event at the time. I am not aware that this one has ever been released again.
  • My missing character is Fernando Vidal. I did actually have this character, but when I got hit by the glitch a few years ago, EA rolled back my game and I lost a number of buildings and characters from the current event at the time. I am not aware that this one has ever been released again.

He came with Fernando Vidal's Villa, which was a combo Prize in the Springfield Jobs 2018 Event. Kinda surprising that haven't put that in the vault.
  • Still waiting for EA to allow back catalogue Characters to be bought. The day that happens, Tapping will be fun again!
  • I’ve got 501. I really must go through my characters to find the two I am missing.
  • 503 Characters and still no Just Stamp the Ticket Guy

*shakes fist at EA*

lc93tobmgdqf.jpeg
  • Do you think it will signal the end of the game when Gil's deal is himself?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Aha! I finally got to the bottom of why I couldn't make the numbers match. I thought that Hans Mechman was a skin, not a standalone character.
    That puts my total at 494 with 9 still to get, the 2 founders will probably never be available except with donut purchase & my days of pumping money into the game are well behind me.
    At least 2 more are consistently denied me by the bundle police (Evil Shopkeeper & Ladybot) , so realistically 5 still to snap up the next time they come up: Muscular Milhouse, Roy, Hans Mechman, Furious D & Mrs Scratchy.
    There's my motivation to keep on keeping on.
  • Aha! I finally got to the bottom of why I couldn't make the numbers match. I thought that Hans Mechman was a skin, not a standalone character.
    That puts my total at 494 with 9 still to get, the 2 founders will probably never be available except with donut purchase & my days of pumping money into the game are well behind me.
    At least 2 more are consistently denied me by the bundle police (Evil Shopkeeper & Ladybot) , so realistically 5 still to snap up the next time they come up: Muscular Milhouse, Roy, Hans Mechman, Furious D & Mrs Scratchy.
    There's my motivation to keep on keeping on.

Some of these “characters” should be skins. They need to stop releasing all these dopplegangers as separate characters and instead just make them skins like they should be.

Also what they should do is convert the Shadow Knight & U.B.O. Into characters instead of skins.
  • wadebear
    3948 posts Member
    edited January 15
    Some of these “characters” should be skins. They need to stop releasing all these dopplegangers as separate characters and instead just make them skins like they should be.
    Opposing viewpoint: There should be no skins. They should all be separate characters.
    They could make it an event. Or better yet have a building you can send them to so that the skins get split off into separate characters.
    After all, they already know they're living inside a virtual simulation. Why shouldn't there be multiple iterations of characters?
    Imagine the arguments among characters: Lisa: "This is MY Room", Cool Lisa: "This is MY room, too!"
    An event could be all about finding places for the 'skin characters' to fit in and belong.