EA Forums - Banner

Jewish Walk of Fame - Donut Generator

2Next

Replies

• I keep mine near zero as well. 32K donuts sure is a lot of tapping.
  • Someone mentioned on here before that 1234% is significant but I can’t remember why?. Could someone explain it to me please?
    Username: KidHawley
  • frosted1414
    2620 posts Member
    edited January 7
    @HawleyBDB assuming level 939 and xp collider on, 1234% will get you 1 level up for 1 rat trap truck
    Post edited by frosted1414 on
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • HawleyBDB
    1051 posts Member
    edited January 7
    @HawleyBDB assuming level 939 and xp collider on, 1234% will get you 1 level up for 1 rat trap truck

Ahhh thats it! I just couldn’t remember! Thanks man! :)
    Username: KidHawley
  • I keep mine near zero as well. 32K donuts sure is a lot of tapping.

It was a lot of tapping at the start, but I honestly don't do anything except keep the xp collider on now.
    I buy every new premium item that they release but I couldn't get down to zero donuts now if I tried.
    The only other thing I could spend donuts on would be duplicate items from the vault or "Buddha Homer" tab in the store, but they would all increase my bonus % and therefore just dump even more donuts on me every day.
    It sounds like a lot of hard work, but once you reach that tipping point it just becomes a virtuous circle and you can't stop it even if you wanted to.
    There are many people on here with even greater bonus %, some up to 10,000% and others with donut totals in the hundreds of thousands. My current bonus is only 1,650ish% and I don't bother trying to increase it because I my donut total goes up every day so I don't feel the need to.
  • That’s one thing I’ve discovered since the burning bush windfall and reaching 939. Opening donut boxes is so tedious. I’m still deciding if I want to buy heaven and Mrs Claws because I’ll have to run through some more. lol
  • I’m also now in the 35,000+ donut category.
    Simply put, it took lots of time. For the first few years I couldn’t buy anything with donuts. I was jealous reading about people buying whatever they wanted. But I never wanted to have a “hoarder” town so I had to slowly build the XP. About two years ago I got my XP over 1000% and the donuts started coming in by the truckload(rat trap truckloads!). That allowed me to keep adding to it and buy new things as they come out. I stopped doing daily farming and seem to stay afloat around 35k donuts. I don’t ever want to go too low in case EA derails the Bonut Train.

PS also be careful what you wish for. Now my game is sorta boring, don’t have to set alarms to get tasks completed, I normally get done within 3 days with no rushing. And I’m always against the item limit. Lol
  • My five towns are all over 3000%, and that’s my issue: I have five towns! So I only play events now (to stay relatively sane with all the tapping) and try to keep donuts at 300 for each so when the next event starts they’re ready to purchase new content. Between events I check in at least every 10 days to keep the collider going.

I sorta still have a life :D
  • Does Yahweh really only have one visual task? And to top it off, it requires going through multiple steps to reach it??
  • Mine has multiple tasks, but they're all "everybody in this group" tasks like Drink and Babysit.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    Yahweh drinking and babysitting. :D:D:D:Do:)o:) please don't smite me please don't smite me.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).