EA Forums - Banner

Donut making things

I have both the factory and the cost mo, I was just wondering is there another shop or anything that creates donuts, obviously Ik about KEM farming and I have done that but I was wondering if there was anything else I can get.

Replies

  • Nope. Unless you count the playdough factory 'find Maggie' game.
  • There is also Yahweh (Jewish Walk of Fame). You complete 7 four hour tasks which opens up a 24 hour task - reward is 7 donuts
    Repeat same tasks for further donuts.
  • It’s not as easy as tapping the cost mo, or doughnut factory, but doing the rail yard project board can get you 5 doughnuts pretty quickly. Also doing sideshow you KL booth will give 5 doughnuts, if you do it enough times.
  • Also friend visits, once you've unlocked the final friend point prize of Mulberry Island then occasionally you will get a random donut from tapping in a friend's town.
  • You sometimes get donuts from clearing nuclear waste with Homer and Lisa too.
  • You sometimes get donuts from clearing nuclear waste with Homer and Lisa too.

    Good point @br34thedyn4m1te and if you remember to keep sending your rocket from the "Rocket launch pad" every 12hr, you'll keep generating a constant supply of debris which will go straight to your inventory.
    It's often quite laggy placing inventory items, so if you wait till you've got about 50 ish pieces, then place them all out & clean 'em up then you should get a donut or 2 most times.
    Very occasionally the rocket will also throw up a "miniature nuke" as well, which has a small bonus % attached to it, so that's a win double.
  • pangus78 wrote: »
    obviously Ik about KEM farming and I have done that
    Well then why don't you just KEM farm? I make about 120 donuts a day just by doing that every 4 hours. I collect from my buildings once a day with the Skyfinger Monument, the only characters I send on tasks are God and Yahweh (and really, I'm thinking about skipping Yahweh - too much trouble for just 24 donuts every few days). I still do the Daily Challenges - because that's the only way I have to get Land Tokens.
    Otherwise I have nothing to do except FINALLY ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME.
  • wadebear wrote: »
    pangus78 wrote: »
    obviously Ik about KEM farming and I have done that
    Well then why don't you just KEM farm? I make about 120 donuts a day just by doing that every 4 hours. I collect from my buildings once a day with the Skyfinger Monument, the only characters I send on tasks are God and Yahweh (and really, I'm thinking about skipping Yahweh - too much trouble for just 24 donuts every few days). I still do the Daily Challenges - because that's the only way I have to get Land Tokens.
    Otherwise I have nothing to do except FINALLY ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME.

    Ahhh dude do you not have GGR then, that’s the way I’m trying to get land token too haha... I’ve still got some free ones, I think it was from when they merged Krustyland and gave us some... I’m holding onto them until I know exactly where I want to expand or hopefully get the GGR haha! :)
    Username: KidHawley
  • HawleyBDB wrote: »
    Ahhh dude do you not have GGR then, that’s the way I’m trying to get land token too haha... I’ve still got some free ones, I think it was from when they merged Krustyland and gave us some... I’m holding onto them until I know exactly where I want to expand or hopefully get the GGR haha! :)
    Nope. No GGR. I wasn't playing either times it was available. Hopefully they'll re-re-release it sometime soon - maybe in time for my birthday next month...
  • Well I know I can KEM farm but it’s getting the money 💰
  • Hello @pangus78 if you would like to share your game level, bonus %, and how long you have been playing maybe someone could offer you some advice such as house farming to get money for KEM farming.
    Also kem farming info here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide/p1
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • pangus78 wrote: »
    Well I know I can KEM farm but it’s getting the money 💰
    Start buying Blue, Purple, Pink, and White Houses. But not Orange, they pay out too slowly. But especially Blue. Before you know it the money starts rolling in. They pay for themselves. Ignore the naysayers on the web - I've done the math and have spreadsheets to prove I'm right.
    Once you have some money then you can farm donuts. Then buy Mr. Burns Mystery Boxes. That's the fastest and cheapest way to push your multiplier up quickly.
    People kept telling me to buy Burns Boxes but I didn't listen. Then I finally did and WOW did my multiplier go up. I kept it up and after a couple of months pushed from 600 to 1800. I have Billions in cash. I can't spend it fast enough to get rid of it.
  • Well if we are just going for it...
    ... keep using the characters that aren't needed for story missions for short term missions e.g: do a 1hr task 4 times pays out 4x70=280 whereas 1x4hr task only pays 175.
    This will earn you cash quicker if you can keep logging in multiple times a day to keep retasking all your people.
    As for bonus %, buying and upgrading the Beach hideaways is very cost effective
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • saprewett
    18 posts Member
    edited January 20
    @wadebear , or whoever can answer How many mr burns mystery boxes do I have to buy before I see my multiplier go up? I just bought 30 and saw no change🤔 and just to make sure I’m looking in the right place my multiplier percentage is found by clicking the 5 stars right?
    I’m at level 939 but yet I’m still so clueless🤦🏻‍♀️
  • ghtyumkyo5s2.png
    If you've bought 30 Mr. Burns Mystery Boxes you should have increased by roughly 10% depending on your pattern.

    Burns' Mystery Boxes pay out:
    • K: Khlav Kalash stand
    • M: Minnow Pond
    • S: Bomb Shelter
    • O: Chalmers' _Onda
    • 3: 30 Donuts
    • 1: 10 Donuts
    • B: Itchy & Scratchy Billboard (1%)
    • V: News Van (2%)
    • L: Lard Lads Donut Shop (premium 4 hour building)
    • X: pattern skip place holder
    There are 2 known patterns. The primary one goes like this:
    • K M S O 3 X V L
    • K X S O 1 B V X
    • K M S O 3 X V L
    • K X S O 1 B V X
    • K M S O 3 X V L
    • K M X O 1 B V X
    • K M S O 3 B X L
    • K M X O 1 B V X
    • K M S O 3 B X L
    • K M X O 1 B V L
    • X M S O 3 B V X
    • K M S X 1 B V L
    • X M S O 3 B V X
    • K M S X 1 B V L
    • X M S O 1 B V X
    The secondary goes like this:
    • B 1 M L B O M L B O M V 3 S K V 3 S K V 1 S K
    • B O M L B O M L B O M V 3 S K V 1 S K V 1 S K
    • B O M L B O M L B O M V 3 S K V 1 S K V 1 S K
    • B O M L B O M L B O M V 3 S K V 1 S K V 1 S K
    • B O M L B O M L B O M V 3 S K V 1 S K V 1 S K
    • B O M L B O M L 3 O M V 3 S K V 1 S K B 1 S K
    • B O M L B O M V 3 O M V 3 S K V 1 S K B 1 S L
    • B O M L B O M V 3 O K V 3 S K V 1 S K B 1 M L
    • B O M L B O M V 3 S K V 3 S K V 1 S K B 1 M L
    • B O M L B O M V 3 S K V 3 S K V 1 S K X X X X
    Mind you, those are only parts of the patterns. The complete patterns are much, much longer but nearly identical.
    There are also 5 unique items you can get from the Burns Box:
    • Tire Fire
    • Blue Haired Lawyer
    • Lemon Tree
    • Squeaky Voiced Teen
    • Kearney
  • > @frosted1414 said:
    > Hello @pangus78 if you would like to share your game level, bonus %, and how long you have been playing maybe someone could offer you some advice such as house farming to get money for KEM farming.
    > Also kem farming info here:
    > https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide/p1

    My level is 153 and my bonus is 203.20
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!