EA Forums - Banner

What events would you like to return.

Replies

• [quote="lucienleon519;c-2110459"]I wonder how much work it’d be to run a past event inbetween new events. I didn’t miss the airport, but I could use some more runway pieces.[/quote]

I also wonder! I think it certainly works if they could repeat a several history events a year! That would be FAN-TAS-TIC :smiley:
  • I don't remember the year, but I believe it was a Christmas event. Each day had a riddle and you had to figure out which character it was and send him/her on that job. Don't remember what the prizes were that year, it was more about the gameplay.

I also enjoyed (mostly) the 'hunt for things to earn event prizes' method - bunnies, snakes, presents, etc. Of course, when your town is huge it can get a bit daunting and time consuming. These events usually came with neighbor interactions, so that was a nice way to ensure you visited neighbors.

I don't recall if it was Clones, (blank)ball or the Criminals event, but you had to pick the best of your players to match up to the opponent. That was fun because you had to think and plan ahead a bit.

I enjoyed the Monsarno event for the buildings and Around the World for airport pieces.
  • I myself would love to see a 3 week event where you take items from the vault and items people missed out on "ie the golden goose realty or airport" ect to give us a chance on getting things we would love to have.
  • emikab wrote: »
    I don't remember the year, but I believe it was a Christmas event. Each day had a riddle and you had to figure out which character it was and send him/her on that job. Don't remember what the prizes were that year, it was more about the gameplay.

I also enjoyed (mostly) the 'hunt for things to earn event prizes' method - bunnies, snakes, presents, etc. Of course, when your town is huge it can get a bit daunting and time consuming. These events usually came with neighbor interactions, so that was a nice way to ensure you visited neighbors.

I don't recall if it was Clones, (blank)ball or the Criminals event, but you had to pick the best of your players to match up to the opponent. That was fun because you had to think and plan ahead a bit.

I enjoyed the Monsarno event for the buildings and Around the World for airport pieces.

Wasn't the riddle one Stonecutters? I missed that one but DH never stops talking about it.

--ball was the one you strategized on, if memory serves.

Agree with the round the world one and the bank job one, loved the prizes in both. I think if I had to choose from the ones I played, those would be my favorites.
  • emikab wrote: »
    I don't remember the year, but I believe it was a Christmas event. Each day had a riddle and you had to figure out which character it was and send him/her on that job. Don't remember what the prizes were that year, it was more about the gameplay.

Wasn't the riddle one Stonecutters? I missed that one but DH never stops talking about it.

--ball was the one you strategized on, if memory serves.

Agree with the round the world one and the bank job one, loved the prizes in both. I think if I had to choose from the ones I played, those would be my favorites.

There definitely was a daily question/task for a character during Stonecutters but I can't remember exactly what was involved, it definitely was one of the best overall events but there are others that came very close to being just as good for other reasons.
  • I would love to have that Time Traveling Toaster 2017 Event return. Would love to have a lot of characters and buildings from that.
  • whacking day
    the 2nd thoh
    the presents giving xmas
    just few examples
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Any event to give me a reason to visit friends' towns. How about some more Friend Point prizes?
    Or give us the option to drop debris in friends' towns so that they can use Homer/Lisa to clean it up and thus get the chance of a donut. That'd be much more of an incentive to visit than tapping a building to speed it up or graffitiing it to annoy them.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    Springfield Jobs event because Plunderer Pete's was locked for two of the three Act's, so could not get the Red Phoneboxes, Guardsmen and other bits.

AND,

Moe's Ark event, I thought the habitats were the best items I had ever seen and they gave me the idea and incentive to make this game mine, rather than building it up for a young family member to play.
    I had to spend Donuts because I could not get enough Event Currency to buy more.
    They dropped the DC payout for events from 4,000 per challenge to 400 for Moe's Ark and they made those items expensive as well.

And, because Itchy & Scratchy Land event was an almighty big heap of steaming wotsit that caused a horrible and unplayable lag that when I was trying to scroll over the Furniture Store in the Heights somehow I ended up buying those ruddy twins Sherri & Terri for a hundred Donuts and I guarantee I would have spent them on Moe's Ark.
    Sorry, for no commas in that but I genuinely do not think I stopped for breath, still makes my blood boil.

What could have been two good events but someone really went and fouled it up, some places would fire people for that.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • simpsonare
    2306 posts Member
    edited January 24
  • I'd like if they added actions featured on favorite events as permanent like being able to toilet paper your own town or neighbors, same with egging. Also, of course want all kids trick or treating as a permanent task, added to the nightmare pile would be great. I'd prefer if the kids sort of hovered around the Nightmare Pile same as The Zombie Sandwich to you can choose what neighborhood the trick or treat in.

It would be fun to be able to release snakes in friends towns for no apparent reason, or maybe drop some eggs.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Superheroes event because consistency.

Seriously though any multi act event with tappables/and or neighbor visits is a-ok in my notebook (of doom.....[and scribbles)
  • Wild West.
  • superefrain7
    245 posts Member
    edited January 25
    Terwillingers II (or another Sideshow Bob event) and Clash of Clones II events.
    Post edited by superefrain7 on
  • Wild West.

YESSS PLEASE !
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I want to put spiders in your town @bluntcard lol

Fun! I would put crickets in your town since it's so boring.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I hope they can re-release the items that were available only during in the events like the sun block machine. I got some items that went missing after doing a rollback after I encountered the top left button glitch.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    simpsonare wrote: »
    I want to put spiders in your town @bluntcard lol

Fun! I would put crickets in your town since it's so boring.

True lol. I can't be entertained long enough to feel inspired to redesign.
  • Wild West.

I'd really like to own the wild west Skinner skin. I think it's a skin...