EA Forums - Banner

RIP my brother Davo

Replies

• @NicholasD1984 I know Sepsis can take someone in a day but organ failure can be days, he must have found it unbearable physically and mentally.
    It was quick like you say but long enough to be painful for him and all of you, so sorry that you went through that.
    Remember those who are no longer with us but don't forget those who still are.
    My sympathies to all.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • @KLmaker i don’t know when he got sepsis I only just found out today via the coroner. The organ failure was quick as the docs told us. On the day he died in the morning the docs said they had counted 6 had failed. It wasn’t long after that last visit that he sadly died. We were at home when they rang for us to get back there but we was roughy 10 mins too late.

I’ll never forget him and won’t forget those who are still here too.

Thanks mate
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • Mate, that really sucks putting you all through the wringer like that.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Mate, that really sucks putting you all through the wringer like that.

Yeah man. Just wish we was there longer.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• Hello Nick,
    I‘m so sorry to hear about the death of your brother Davo. 😞
    My thoughts are by your family and you.
    Let uns remember of the good old times in the Good Morning Thread. 🙏🏻
    Chris 🕯
  • chris6271 wrote: »
    Hello Nick,
    I‘m so sorry to hear about the death of your brother Davo. 😞
    My thoughts are by your family and you.
    Let uns remember of the good old times in the Good Morning Thread. 🙏🏻
    Chris 🕯

Hi Chris yeah they were good times. Hope you’re ok mate and thanks for your message
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• My deepest condolences, @NicholasD1984
  • I've been sitting here for half an hour looking at a blank "Type your comment" box and I can't think of anything to say.
    Davo always made me smile. He was one of the reasons I used to love hanging out on the GM Thread. I'll raise a glass of blackcurrant juice to a really fine man :'(
    Nick, my deepest condolences.
  • @Kozzi59 it’s always hard to say anything in these situations I can’t find words to say to others in my situation. Thanks for what you said that was kind. You know he quit drinking alcohol I think in 2013 so you drinking juice is a good thing. Take care buddy and thanks again.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I’m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
  • Awful... Sorry for your loss!
  • Had to make a new account, Neo messaged me the sad news!

I'm so so sorry for the awful news Nick. If your ever need someone to talk to buddy you're more than welcome to pm me and I'll send my Number over!

Me and your Bro would spend hours on here posting Bill Cosby gifs. He had a good heart and a kind soul, just like you Nick. Stay safe brother ✌️
  • Had to make a new account, Neo messaged me the sad news!

I'm so so sorry for the awful news Nick. If your ever need someone to talk to buddy you're more than welcome to pm me and I'll send my Number over!

Me and your Bro would spend hours on here posting Bill Cosby gifs. He had a good heart and a kind soul, just like you Nick. Stay safe brother ✌️
    Hi Skyrim mate thanks for your kind words. Davo loved posting them gifs mate and was talking about it recently mate and was gutted with what happened to bill he was like whet the f am I going to post now :lol: those were the days matey.

Take care pal

My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• [quote="NicholasD1984;c-2183292"][quote="Skyrim_Mrp2;c-2183288"]Had to make a new account, Neo messaged me the sad news!

Me and your Bro would spend hours on here posting Bill Cosby gifs. He had a good heart and a kind soul, just like you Nick. Stay safe brother ✌️[/quote]
    Hi Skyrim mate thanks for your kind words. Davo loved posting them gifs mate and was talking about it recently mate and was gutted with what happened to bill he was like whet the f am I going to post now :lol: those were the days matey.

Take care pal

[/quote]

Hahaha I did think looking back on it, damn if only we knew what Bill was really like! Lol. Just makes the GIFs even more creepy lol. Definitely good times...must of been 5 or so years ago now. I can just about work this new forum. Bu*ger if I now how to post a gif now lol.

Look after yourself. You can either pm more go through Neo if you ever want a group chat or something! You're not on your own fella!
  • @Skyrim_Mrp2 you can’t post a gif yet as your a newbie this got changed to stop trolls it’s a new thing which happened I think a couple of years ago.

Oh yeah here’s a gif

giphy.gif

One of his faves
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• This is such tragic news to hear about one of life's great gamers and all round top guy :( . I have very fond memories of brother Davo during my time here, and although I haven't been around lately, Davo and many others have not been very far from my thoughts. I'd like to offer you and your family my deepest condolences Nick.
  • McTattie wrote: »
    This is such tragic news to hear about one of life's great gamers and all round top guy :( . I have very fond memories of brother Davo during my time here, and although I haven't been around lately, Davo and many others have not been very far from my thoughts. I'd like to offer you and your family my deepest condolences Nick.

Thanks mate that means a lot.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I’d just like to echo the sentiment of many of the other good people in here and offer you my support in any way I can Nick, so please don’t hesitate to send me message if you’d like someone to talk to. Stay safe brother.
  • @McTattie thanks mate and take care
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I find myself somewhere between tears of sadness and chuckles of memories. He was one of the first people I met on this forum and always had a kind word and lots of laughs. I too remember hanging out on Friday nights and laughing myself silly with the old gang. Davo was a great person and I am privileged to call him my friend.

Nick, take care and always know you both have a special place in my heart.