EA Forums - Banner

I'm at the door of end-game

I'm so close to end-game! I spent around 2-3k donuts to clear out 60 something task. I'm on the final task! Get 1Billion Springfield Heights currency. I just need to get one billion and unlock the rest of the land. I just counted and I'm 104 characters away from owning all of the characters. I need to also get 4billion in cash. Having God should make this pretty simple. I just have not played much. But I do feel a bit accomplished at this point. I don't think I've ever seen a empty task book apart from the beginning of the game.
9xvz9s7ijbla.jpg
eh3rcni1d2c8.jpg

Replies

• I don't miss the grind to get to 1 billion heights value @simpsonare, I did it on the first release of SH before they added the extra characters with the 8hr tasks, and my thumbs have never recovered from the RSI.👍
    When they released the extra characters I didn't want to feel left out so I took the opportunity to increase my SH value to the max cap at 2 billion which didn't take half as much effort, so it's a realistic goal if you're looking for more targets.
    You're right about the igc as well, I remember it taking years (literally) to get my 1st billion but after that it seemed to shoot up in no time, especially when you don't need to donut farm anymore.
    I can see that you're already at lvl 939 so the only other real milestones I can remember were emptying out the yearbook and hitting 1234% bonus (cos that equates 1 Rat Trap Truck with 1 level up).
    The only remaining maximums to hit after that are the unpleasant ones: buying all the available land & hitting the item limit. 🙁😭
  • Once I get my town fully redesigned... I will feel complete lol
    pdrkawgelc7k.jpg
  • I don't miss the grind to get to 1 billion heights value @simpsonare, I did it on the first release of SH before they added the extra characters with the 8hr tasks, and my thumbs have never recovered from the RSI.👍
    When they released the extra characters I didn't want to feel left out so I took the opportunity to increase my SH value to the max cap at 2 billion which didn't take half as much effort, so it's a realistic goal if you're looking for more targets.
    You're right about the igc as well, I remember it taking years (literally) to get my 1st billion but after that it seemed to shoot up in no time, especially when you don't need to donut farm anymore.
    I can see that you're already at lvl 939 so the only other real milestones I can remember were emptying out the yearbook and hitting 1234% bonus (cos that equates 1 Rat Trap Truck with 1 level up).
    The only remaining maximums to hit after that are the unpleasant ones: buying all the available land & hitting the item limit. 🙁😭

1234% means 1 rat trap = 1 level up? I'm at 2000+ and I'm sure it takes a couple to level up 🤔
  • With the proviso that you have the XP collider on @lloydearwa87, it should definitely equate.

I'm sure @wadebear did a post somewhere that explains all the maths.

• With the proviso that you have the XP collider on @lloydearwa87, it should definitely equate.

I've been using that. But then again maybe I'm just not noticing 🙈 I do a few at a time so dont count how many times I get the donut choice.
  • I was wrong. Just checked and 1 RTT gives about 1.5 million xp. Never realised 😂
  • wadebear
    4140 posts Member
    edited February 16
    With the proviso that you have the XP collider on @lloydearwa87, it should definitely equate.
    Actually I did a spreadsheet. It's here.
  • With God, you will reach the IGC limit before you know it. The first billion is the hardest and took me a couple of years. Once I had God, it was a matter of weeks before I hit the limit.
  • With God, you will reach the IGC limit before you know it. The first billion is the hardest and took me a couple of years. Once I had God, it was a matter of weeks before I hit the limit.

I counted how much I earn after a 24hr job period with my town. And I get 32 million